Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Leader or Lemming - Minitokyo

Leader or Lemming

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

Do you see youself as a leader, or a follower AKA lemming?
Example 1: Someone says "Lets go this way", you say "Okay." and follow.
Example 2: Someone says "Lets go that way", you say "Um, this way is safer so I'm going this way." "But." "I'm going this way and that's final!!"

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

I'm going with both. Most of the time I don't really care (if there's already a leader, then I'll follow, since that's less work\thinking for me) :P

Signature

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Heh, good examples...

Well, it depends on the situation, really. If it's something that I really don't care about, like which lunch line to go through, then I'll follow wherever my friends are going. But sometimes, when we plan stuff for student council, I'm usually leading, since no one else has any creative ideas. :: Cough. :: o-o;; Me= meanie-head. xD;;

Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i think for me it would depend on the situation
like if i was working with unreliable people or knew about a certain subject the was a group project other wise i think i would be a follower

Neither. I've found that most people who style themselves leaders are fooling themselves and fooling their followers, so I tend not to follow the person who shouts out, "Follow me!" Likewise, I've found that people don't take suggestions or advice even when they ask for it, so I'm not cut out to be a leader.

I've found it's much easier, and has far less pressure, to just be myself and keep my own counsel. I'm a freelancer, keep my own office hours, don't have to wear a suit or attend infintely many pointless meetings. I do okay income-wise and have two cats to keep me company during the day. Who could ask for better?

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I'm the guy who sits on the sidelines, points, and laughs, until people finally look at me, and realize I knew all along what to do...

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Lemming. XD I stick with the status quo. Well, except (as in your example) when there's safety involved. ^_^' In which case, I'd say something like, "I'm going this way, and the rest of you can die if you want." :)

Hmm.. I'd be more like, you can go either way, but I'm staying here. Don't want to move.

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Yeah~ it depends on the situation~....
but mostly I would be the follower... :sweat:

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

I also think it depends on the situation. Sometimes I lead...sometimes I follow.

Signature

"If the villain looks just like me I'll be pitted against me who looks like me and so, even if I who looks like me wins, me who looks like me will lose and the loser will be me who looks like me, so in the end I will be the winner, but I will have lost." Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by YugureKazei think for me it would depend on the situation
like if i was working with unreliable people or knew about a certain
subject the was a group project other wise i think i would be a follower

agree agree
depends on situation. if there is someone better then me to be the leader, I'll let him/her be the leader. if I think I'm better as the leader, I'll be the leader. ^_^

I never volunteer to 'lead', everybody seems to decide that I'm the leader, usually without my knowledge/consent. I suppose it's because I speak up, unless I'm really uncomfortable with the situation.

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

Depends on who it is that says "Lets go this way". But most of the time, i think im a lemming.

ZA WARUDO!

hehe i'd probably be a leader cause they get all the glory after every adventure

CrimsonShade

~Never Knows Best~

I'm a lemming. I seem to follow people no matter what happens... I think it's because they are always walking infront of me... so of couse I follow them.

Signature Image

I see you staring, but don't worry.
I don't mind at all. Look at me if you wish.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I prefer to be a Lemming. I'll follow along with everyone else, but I'll step up to be a leader if the situation requires me to do it. :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.