Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fanfictions - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Yo! Any good fanfictions out there on www.fanfiction.com ?
I usually only read Naruto fanfics and I'm not really a big
lover of romance. I found one good story though. It was called
Naruto Primer by Link and Luigi. Really good story. Both
Naruto Primers they wrote were good. Any suggestions or
any fanfics you like to read and would share the title?

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

know lotsa good fanfics but not about naruto. sorry afan :sweat: maybe someone else know.

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

Naw...if it's good I'll read it. Any fanfics you suggest that
or good for reading? That's what I meant. Sorry if I'm
explaining funny :sweat:

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hmmmmm =3 I'm a real fanfiction-freak >o<'' 24/7 of my life is either fanfiction/anime/minitokyo ahaha =) hmmmm I used to read from digimon/card captor sakura/ yuugiou / hunterxhunter / inuyasha >o<'' but it's always mushie gushie cheesy romance or depreesing tear-jerkers =)
for now it's naruto ^o^ mwahaha (perfer shounenai kaaaaa sasunaru!)
umm...can't say anything >o< since all the things I read is romance >o<'' gomen...I think there was this deep deep angst I just forgot whats it called, it wasn't romance too o_o''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

cloudcherry

cloudcherry

...CherryBerry...

lol I was lookin for samurai jack new series info and I came across this fanfiction site, but I thought it was real about the new series!!! I was readin it for ages freakin out coz he got a girlfriend and everything lol and at the bottom it says *fanfiction by so and so* man it was funny im such a ditzy :D

Slinky + Esculator = Everlasting Fun

Signature
.:Spirited Away:. .:Express:. .:Canvas:. .:MT's:. .:Wallie:.

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

I do not know where the site is now (I visited it last a couple of years ago), but I found a good Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction archive site. I was able to download a bunch of stories (some as short as 4 or 5 pages; some that were several 100 pages long). Some were cheesy, but some were extremely good..... :D

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

SakuraCorazonn

~Dreams are dreams~

Try in yahoo, or Msn group, maby find something for you.
I don't no nothing about Naturo. Sorry :hmpf:

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

Fanfiction... I like to read fanfiction with lemon content... *giggle and roll my eyes around*
XD

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

Adultfanfiction.net? lol. as you can see I like hentai fanfiction. Yuri ones to be exact.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.