Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How can i put music on my userpage? - Minitokyo

How can i put music on my userpage?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hey all, I was just wondering how to put music on my userpage. Saki tried to help me, but it didnt work ;_; Now im totally lost in confusion. If anyone could help it would be great. ^-^

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. Well if u need the code here it is..
1. Copy Code (underneath)
2. Paste to Customize Userpage: Content
3. Replace URL of Music on.

<embed src=" URL HERE " autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true"><noembed><bgsound src=" URL Here Again " loop="infinite"></noembed>

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

:: Nod, nod. :: What he said. Except sometimes, the song doesn't work on Firefox. Don't know, might just be my computer, or the URL I linked it from. <<;; :: Shrugs. :: Anyway, good luck. =3;;

Signature

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Should i have the qoutation marks?? If so then it should play now <_<;

Also, do i have to upload it somewhere? (I.E. AngelFire)??

Nevermind, i solved it ^-^

Signature

How did u figure out how to put music on your userpage, Vivid? I'm trying to put mine by using the code Keough posted, but I don't hear anything! Is it because of Firefox, of am I supposed to host it on a webpage? :\

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by StarCentury9999How did u figure out how to put music on your userpage, Vivid? I'm
trying to put mine by using the code Keough posted, but I don't hear
anything! Is it because of Firefox, of am I supposed to host it on a
webpage? :\

yeah u have to host it ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

I think you have to host if you use firefox. If you use I.E. you should be able to copy the directory to that song... Its quite simple... Ill tell you later because im writing a paper ;_;

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

ah i'm still confused!!! I wanna put GreenDay minority on my userpage!!!

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Contact shyxsakura because she knows how to do it.... >:D -dances- lalalalla

Signature

Sweet-angel

Sweet-angel

Kpop & Jpop Fanatic

Im still confuse can someone explain it to me....

Signature Image
Thanks to einna for Sig and Avatar.
[Hispanime]

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Quote by KeoughHm.. Well if u need the code here it is.. 1. Copy Code (underneath)
2. Paste to Customize Userpage: Content3. Replace URL of Music on.<EMBED src=" URL HERE " hidden=true type="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1" loop="true" autostart="true"><NOEMBED><bgsound src=" URL Here Again " loop="infinite"></NOEMBED>

thk u

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

**Points up from above** That tag is uber evil though, I tell you. You can only play .AU files, .WAV files, or .midi files or else it won't work on your Internet Explorer as well. That's why I don't like Internet Explorer - MP3 tags won't work on them - but they WILL work on Firefox

Just a little message - click on connection.

http://www.annabella.net/music.html - A basic tutorial on Music HTML codings. Keep aware in mind that uploading .mp3 files here only work for Firefox - not Internet Explorer, so be aware that this tag is very lop-sided. That's why I hate Internet Explorer when surfing web pages. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

wow thanks for the explanation :D I will use this

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Yeah thanks Celessa, i recently switched to firefox, so my music no longer worked... Ho ho ho!!

Signature

So is it working now?

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

but I wouldn't recommend using it though, beside could drawn reasonable bandwidth (unless it has stop play button), some people might get a bit annoyed (based on my experience).

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

:\ I tried that tutorial, and it was confusing. I didnt know what was what...so im music less again...

Signature

XyReX

XyReX

The Code Maniac

I think you can put that as a link.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.