Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many uselss information/facts do u know? - Minitokyo

How many uselss information/facts do u know?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

So how many useless or interesting infomation/facts do u know, i know ton of them because i luv hearing them (yes i know i'm weird). Examples: Did u know the word "Facetious" uses all the vowels in order? Also we all eat atleast 8 spiders per year from sleeping. Did u know that there is 80,000 tons of gold in the world oceans. I have alot more but i want to hear from all of u people...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cthrin

cthrin

shtick

you can find out a ton of useless facts from Uncle John's Bathroom Reader (or something like that). I just bought that book today for my friend's birthday ^^

- Cthrin

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

C.Z. Diamond, or Cubic Zirconium Diamond, is actually a stimulant of diamond weighs 1.7 times as mcuh as a real diamond and has exact opposite properties of a diamond, which is a conductor. (Had to know what the hell C.Z. Diamond meant on my new watch ^^", special thanks to wikipedia for providing info)

Mastercate is to chew..lol
"Mom lil brother is mastercating in the living room!" =p

Signature

Redfalling4ever

Redfalling4ever

Sakura Kasugano

I have a feeling they're gonna close this thread because there is already one like this but oh well...

Quote by cthrinyou can find out a ton of useless facts from Uncle John's Bathroom Reader (or something like that). I just bought that book today for my friend's birthday ^^

I should buy i luv learning these kinds of things

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i've been hearing useless information all my life. cuz im always in the "useless world" wenever im with my friends. XD XD

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.