Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Suggestion]viewing all scan regardless of category - Minitokyo

[Suggestion]viewing all scan regardless of category

page 1 of 1 6 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

I have one thing I wanna suggest about the scan section.
when I went into the scan section, I want to view all scan. not by category such as male, female, group, etc etc. I wanna view all of em. but apparently viewing all of them arent possible and I have to go into each section one by one. kinda annoying sometimes.
so I just wanna suggest that in the drop down menu, we can view all scan, regardless of category (male, female etc).

Yeah, I suggested this before. :) http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/7271/
Sheqel replied with a "maybe in the future". XD

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

@_@
din notice that @_@
it was 2 weeks ago I wonder if sheq still remember bout it since he's been all out with the userpage and groups this last few weeks ^_^""

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Good idea as long as we don't lose what we already have. I actually don't want the clutter of all scans at once nor do I want to have to keep checking whether I'm looking at a wall or a scan or any other such detail...
Actually what I would like is an archive that is locked away and stays fixed. I keep on trying to delve into the past of scans (stuff that was there before I got lucky and found this place). Because the scans are forever moving back, it's nearly impossible to keep track of where I am up to and it takes an amazing process to keep my place. So I reckon that there should be an active section where things are still being added but also a closed archive of the greater proportion of the submitted works

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Yeah.. you're dead right!!
I was thinking the same thing!!
I always wanted to view a full scan section... ^^
You've got a really good point there...

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Are you people mad!?!Do you know what kind of danger you would put yourselves in viewing all those scans at once? Your computer could explode from all those pics being loaded up or you could go ina seizure or your brain could fry from seeing so many anime pics at once.Those galleries were not meant to be viewed in one day! And you know what else-I was j/k :D :D lmao.I think a giant view all scan option would be cool^uu^.

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.