Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Heylo! New 2 MT, plz say hello... - Minitokyo

Heylo! New 2 MT, plz say hello...

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Nihao! I'm new here, please drop by and say hello! P.S plz sign my guestbook P.P.S I love Inuyasha!!!!!!

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

Hi Inu! Welcome to MT. I hope you have a great time here. :) I like your avatar btw. :)

Heya welcome to MT. Please enjoy your stay
at the anime art community. Please read the
rules for submittion before submitting stuff.
See ya around!

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Hello Guinea Pig. You like Inu Yasha? you'll find that half the people here like it....me included except its just too damn long >.<; darn it all. But I know whats better. Test Subjects. Yup thats right.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

yoz yoz~!!
welcome to mt~!! ^_^
hope ya have fun here in MT~ ^_^

Welcome, newcomer! I'm Tachi, your local crazy kid! Enjoy your stay at the forums. Hope to see you around!

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Yo welcome to the forum! If you have any questions feel free to ask me otherwise enjoy your stay!!

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

hey!!!! :D :D :D Welcome to MT! Tee hee hee...you're doing good so far. I'm proud. lolz. Well, welcome, hope you have fun, good luck leveling, and I'll seeya around! :)

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

Hi there! Welcome to MT!
Enjoy your stay!!!
Stay active!
See ya! :)

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Welcome to Minitokyo, enjoy your stay, gain levels post wallpapers or scans and the most important thing of all have fun.

dans

dans

busy u_u

hello there inu. :)
welcome to MT.
enjoy your stay and have fun.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Thanks 4 welcoming me everyone! Nice to meet y'all and i'm having a great time at MT! sorry to cut this short but i have a mountain of hw waiting for me, chao!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hi too
welcome to mt
check support section to know more bout this site and it's policy,ok
happy levelling :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xpilot2006

xpilot2006

A Nightmarish Gift

alman,hi....i'm a bit new here to..i just haven't properly introduced myself...you can call me X if you like.btw...i like your avatat.. :)

omg i love inuyasha too. too bad it ended so unexpectately. but there movies comming out so i guess i can wait for those too. well welcome to mt. see ya around!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.