Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes Yakitate Japan! - Minitokyo

Who likes Yakitate Japan!

Tagged under Yakitate!! Japan

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

At first I thought it wouldn't be that good since after all the anime is about baking bread but after watching the first three episodes I'm hooked on it. The anime and manga are both really funny and I recommend this series to everyone.

*rofl* I haven't seen the anime, yet. XD But the manga's hilarious. Contrary to you, I thought: "Bread? Haha~ this is going to be great!" :) I mean, it's hard to go past a manga with an integral pun in its very title now, isn't it? XD
Anyways! I love it. :) It's great for wordplay, too.

Ive been reading the manga for a long time now and I love it. probably my favorite seris. very good. the latest chapters have been getting very crazy and funny I cant wait for the monaco story arc in the anime. my only prob with the anime is it just dosn't seem to capture the style of the manga but I still really enjoy it

Signature

I don't find it funny yet...

Azusagawa, Shes really cute and omg... with the tounge thing.... :o :o :o :o

I really liked that XD XD XD

i like the anime, makes me hungry sometimes.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha
I kinda like it.
its fun to see something else then what you see a lot in anime these dayz~ ^_^

oh the anime hasn;t even started yet you wont believe where it will go lol it's insane what bread baking can be like

Signature

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

I think its very funny. Not my favorite, but i like it. Its not like anything i have ever seen before.

ZA WARUDO!

rayearth

rayearth

[ The Real Gouf ]

never seen it before, maybe if the anime comes I'll give it a try.

i only got episodes 1-5

Quote by waruiI don't find it funny yet... :o :o :o :o
I really liked that XD XD XD i like the anime, makes me hungry sometimes.

well than..... it isn't so bad. i think i like it. i've read soem chapters that were scanned.... and i want to read some more :D

PiroKitty

PiroKitty

*squ33k*

Lol, I read the first 5 chapters on Readmanga.com. I loved it and my friend thinks I'm weird for liking a manga/anime about bread. I'd like to read more of the series though...wish it would get published.

Signature
Avvie and signature by ShueiTenshi :D

Nyahahaha!!!! It's really nice...
I'm stuck on chapter 73, vol 9 and can't find anywhere where it's available for downloading... what a pitty... T_T

To fly beyond ones dreams ...

bleakreserve

bleakreserve

true reflections

I luv yakitate japan!! lol that guy who judges the bread .. damn he is one of my favorite anime characters and he doesn't do all that much -.- Haha i love the episode where he dies and goes to heaven after eating that bread... hilarious shiat

Love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image... otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ~ Unknown

Signature Image

Serph

lolx...funniest food anime i watched so far..

Quote by sleepyheadAt first I thought it wouldn't be that good since after all the anime
is about baking bread but after watching the first three episodes I'm
hooked on it. The anime and manga are both really funny and I recommend
this series to everyone.

i feel the same way. at first i thought 'baking bread...lame' but now, the tables have turned and it's one of my all-time anime favourites

I love this anime. I love the manga even more. I never thought I'd be watching an anime about bread making. But its sweet. And exciting, image that. Check it out for those of you who haven't.

hehee thinking about it makes me laugh ~
who would have thought tasting bread can have so much emotions

nny

nny

tomodachi

i like yakipan, but it bothers me that main hero is always winning bread-baking contests. :/ it's even worse than naruto, kind of dbz, only instead of fights you get tournaments in baking. >__<

many characters are very interesting though, i also love spoofs on other m/a series. :D

rosa rubicundior, lilio candidior, omnibus formosior, semper in te glorior

Jeneko

Jeneko

Ed Obsessed Girl

*_____* love this anime.. its very funny & interesting at the same time :D

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly
I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
My heart that I wounded when I was too reackless
I'll embrace it, for the reborn me
I Will

Signature

liliukalani

i miss my ganja

i love yakitate! definitely my favorite. i read the manga and i watch the anime but i think the manga is better. i love the manager's afro!

Signature
i watch you there through the window and i stare at you
you wear nothing but you wear it so well
tied up and twisted the way i'd like to be

w00t time for a revive. This is one the anime that gave me a wtf face, i mean a anime about baking bread, how can they make out a interesting storyline with that? i watch it and well...it shutted me up good. Dled the manga, and its as good as the anime since the anime is following very closely to the manga so thats good. gotta try baking one of those bread, like the one where you can it make a bread with a rice cooker.

i love yakitate japan. it is soooo funny. i love watching the reactions ppl get when they eat azuma's bread.

xday

xday

Anime Revolutionist

No way I don't like this anime. It's so lame how they get so hyped out about bread. I bet they think that flour is like cocanine or something.

As Karl Marx had said in the last sentence of the "Communist Manifesto,"
"Anime fans around the world unite!"
Create a revolution for anime.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.