Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who likes Yakitate Japan! - Minitokyo

Who likes Yakitate Japan!

Tagged under Yakitate!! Japan

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Love it. At first when my mom borrowed the manga from someone I thought what a stupid idea for an anime. I started reading it since I had nothing else to do then I loved it. I own #11-17 in manga

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

it's pretty funny i have to admit..since i had my doubts when my friend recommended it to me....but now it's getting rather exciting ^^ def a good leisurely pass time on a lazy arvo!

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

At first I thought an anime about bread would be stupid. And 43 eps in and I am still interested. So many good jokes!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

heh, love both the anime and manga. They're both hilarious though I find the manga to be a bit better.

Haha u know i love it tooo bits! I love the manga the best!
Its my favourite anime of all time too. So clever and interesting, the jokes man....i guess its coz i can understand many of the puns without thinking "huh?" I have lived with my mum throwing strange japanese puns at me lol!
Kanmuri 4 ever!

\(^o^)/

I heard that the mangaka that does Yakitate was originally a hentai artist in the beginning so I thought there'd be more fanservice but that would probably distract too much from the plot. So far the anime is faithful to the manga and hopefully it'll stay that way and not turn out like naruto did.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

ME!
i luv luv luv Yakitate Japan! and i absolutely luv Azuma Kazuma!
i think he is the CUTEST boy anime/manga created! his innocence is just sooo ADORABLE ^^
i luv to learn new things about bread and baking, becuase i'm interested in bakery.
although they exaggerate sometimes... plus some reaction are really impossible... *sigh* but who care! it's a fun anime! learn what you can from it and just enjoy it!
i hate it when they make such delicious-looking bread during the episodes though, it makes me hungry ~>_< *lol*

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LOL...Its really funny. Love it.

Although it seems a bit exaggerated at times but its good. The bread looks really delicious and make me feel hungry and wanna eat it. >.<

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

my fave.

KAWACHI!

aiya.

8ball

8ball

Oh dear god, the cuteness!!

It's amazing how the japanese can turn anything into a melodramatic vie for supremacy, whether it be a clash of swords and samurai, guns and gorillas, cards and kids...

But here, they've struck gold. Bread. I still love to imagine a man bursting into such emotional ardor over bread. "OOOOH, WHO IS THIS GUY? HE HAS... *GASP*... SOLAR HANDS! HE'S... HE'S GOOD..."

And you know what?

I... love it. XD

- 8ball
If it's good, I'll watch it; if it's great, I'll buy it; if it's cute, I'll eat it...

Available Web Designer/Developer, extra-generous to anime-related projects

hmm, but i think it's the extreme reaction that makes an ordinary bread making story fun! i like Japan #44, so delicious that it'll make you DIE..literally...

I love Yakitate since i read the manga like 2 years ago, never believed when someone told me that there would be an anime or it.

Specially its being done by Sunrise the Studio that have done Gundam, Outlaw Star, and many others good anime :D

Sunrise cant be wrong if it has chosen Yakitate Japan as one of prominent anime of the new age, that would be even better then the horrible anime being done by Pierrot Studio -Naruto-

Besides BREAD UP! Lame Ninja Story DOWN!

syivese

syivese

Oblivious Being!!

I love the manga more - maybe well coz I'm more of a manga-lover. And this really cracks me. The effects (during bread-tasting) is awfully weird but funny. It always manages to make me laugh.

PoT-Fanatics Here --> (TeniPuri) Signature Image

lens-seph

lens-seph

-Planeswalker-

Now this manga just cracked me up. Reminded me of cooking master boy at first, but Yakitate! is sooooo much funnier. XD Bread that can make you go back in time and change history = teh win. XD

And Tsukino's soooo cute. :D

Signature

Well... It isn't thaaaat things '^^ I'm watching just to see if the story gets a little better =_='

Over a Wall Of Concrete Called Reallity

Quote by invok3d

Quote by sleepyheadAt first I thought it wouldn't be that good since after all the anime
is about baking bread but after watching the first three episodes I'm
hooked on it. The anime and manga are both really funny and I recommend
this series to everyone.

i feel the same way. at first i thought 'baking bread...lame' but now, the tables have turned and it's one of my all-time anime favourites

not to sound like a broken record, or a copy cat, but Yah i really thought that it was going to be so terrible. and Asuma didn't seem that interesting at first. But i heard the opening title by Rhythm, i think it was 'clouds' or something and loved it. And jeeze it was so lame for the first 2-3 episodes. but wow it turned out really funny and captivating. Im really interested to watch more now
p.s. Kawachi is so funny LOLz =D

Its is really hilarious! its an awesome anime

priincess

priincess

?doing fun

i really like this anime/manga XD it's so funny. i've been still watching the anime

Signature

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.