Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Full Metal Alchemist Fans? - Minitokyo

Any Full Metal Alchemist Fans?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

I havent seen all of the episodes that are out yet but i think the show is pretty good.

ROCK LEE!

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

I love the anime series, interesting plot and characters, but i'm not a fan o_o
< dgc, rabi fan :P

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Here! One fan right here! Like it a lot. Too bad that something happened to my favorite person... Don't watch ep 25 or then it was 26.. so sad.

Jondro

Jondro

*wiggles for the ladies*

Indeed. I picked this show up around when episode 25 had come out. I didn't bother with it for a while since it didn't seem that interesting. When some of my friends were talking about how good it was and the fact that it was 52 episodes ( I was planning to get it in a batch torrent when I thought it was only 26 long), I figured I should give it a shot.

"Holy sh*t" is a phrase I used very often since the opening minutes. I couldn't believe what I was missing out on. I've never been so engrossed in a show. At this point I am a rabid fan. I will be buying the box set when it comes out on DVD. If this series continues like this to the end, it will easily be my favorite anime ever, and I don't rank my shows. Sure, I have a top four list (Full Moon wo Sagashite, Hikaru no Go, GTO, Kare Kano), but I don't have them in any order since I could never deside which I liked more. For me to even consider a show in my top list without it being finished says a lot about how much I like it.

So yeah...you can say I'm a fan ^_^

Haven't seen it yet, but plannig to soon looking good. Did you guys know that SquareEnix are bringing the VG over to America in 2004.

Yea, i have watched up to 12, but I have up to 29 downloaded. So you say its only 52 episodes?

ROCK LEE!

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

There will be also a game out from it.. dunno yet what platform. Propably PS2 (i really hope that also pc), Unfortunately.. it may be that it's released only in japan. :/

And yes, Full Metal Alchemist is 52 episodes total. 30th comes out tomorrow earliest (subbed)

Yea, thanks. Maybe the game will come out on Gamecube, and Ps2 you can always mod.

ROCK LEE!

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Quote by RockLee21Yea, thanks. Maybe the game will come out on Gamecube, and Ps2 you can always mod.

Yeah.. but unless you don't understand japanese, it's kinda hard to read the text and get into the game..

This is true.

ROCK LEE!

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

like it .... a gem in the huge pile of crap that came out.

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Oh, by the way. Full metal alchemist 30 is out.. subbed :)

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

There isnt 52 episodes there will probably be only 45

Signature

lclun

lclun

mikoto-sama

*waves*..here !!...I am FMA fans too!!!

P.S: Winry Winry Is The Best! XD

azatheal

azatheal

is very lazy.

I'm an FMA fan! ^^

Roy Mustang!! *_*v XD

Im a FMA fan as well and the story seems to be at a huge turning point right now. The real enemy is about to be revealed and the casting seems to be on the verge of going through "spring cleaning". All in all its a very worthwhile anime.

Btw- im new here. minasan~hi

Sir-Sabrock-X

Juan Garcia

I'm starting watching it but i missed the first 20 eps ª_ª

Sir Sabrock X
Lord Of Nightmares

FMA Fan too...:D

Bathing in the sun... well not really, more like frying in it.

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

Hell yeah im fan right here i just started this series and i can't get enough of it lol

FMA FAN! I <3 FMA! It's my favorite anime by far this year, maybe fav. overall! Gotta say I'm really dissapointed that it's been licensed and akeep/anbu have dropped it. ;_; i want fma merchandise! posters! anything! :D

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

Don't know. I see it for sale all the time (well, the DVD, have not seen the manga, is there one?) and never ge tit b/c I don't know what it's about...one day I may look in to it..

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Fan right here, best series i've seen this year, for story and characters.
Sucks that it's licensed now, *!@#$%* sucks, *SIGH*, jus blow'n off some steam in forums pertaining to FMA.

fo sho FMA all the way. funny thing is i got intrested in FMA because i watched hikaru no go and started playing go. I almost didnt want to watch FMA because i though it was going to be a spin off of FMP (you know because of the Full Metal thing) but luckely this guy told me how good a show it was so i watched it.

Colonel Mustang RULES!!!!!11

He must become Fuher so all the female miilitary officers have to wear mini skirts!!!!!!!!!!!111

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.