Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you look when you're typing? - Minitokyo

do you look when you're typing?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Like the question says, do you look at the keyboard when you're typing?
for me, I'm half-half. If I'm just typing, not realizing whether I have to look or not, I dont really need to see the keyboard.
but when I realize if I really need to see it or not, I kinda need too see the keyboard or I'll be making mistake a lot since I tend to wanna type very fast. ^_^""

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Nope. I don't have to see the keyboard to type, it's all by touch now. If I make a mistake, I notice it when I type it and I can fix it quickly. But no, I don't watch the keyboard, I just watch the screen. ^_^'

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Yeah... I'm half and half.... I tend to look, because I'm faster and more accurate that way...
But I know where the keys are... I just need more practice which I can't be stuffed doing... =_='

Nope. I've had alot of experience with typing when I'm not looking. I've been practicing this for roughly 4-5 years now.

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Excentric i'm the same way as you. i honestly don't need it, but if I want to type very fast I have to look at the keyboard or else I'd do too many mistakes...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Droknar

the Socially Inept

Only time I need to look is for the top row special characters. And even then it is rarely.

"Can you translate that to English please? I'm not fluent in Dumbass." -Mafus

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Nopes dont look at the keyboard while typing, except when typing special characters then I look :P

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I suck at typeing, so I look all the time. -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-

Signature

I used to look. XD Never took a touchtyping program, but just from a year on the keyboard (i mean, about 8 hours a day, 7/week >_> unhealthy, i know) I've got the hang of it. Well, you'd hope so, after so much time, ne? :sweat:

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

I don't really need to look and I think I actually type faster when I don't. But sometimes I start looking anyway.

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

LoL I don't look most of the time though. Actually I don't realize whether I look or not LOL. XD At times when I dunno how to spell something I look at the keyboard :P hehehe..

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

nozue

nozue

Peanut & Shrimp

sometimes yes and sometimes no, it really depends on how I am feeling right in that moment of time!

Signature

Tirdaelyn

Tirdaelyn

What Becomes of Snow?

Most of the time I don't look, but there are times when I have to. I basically have it down now, but there are still a few times when I will forget where I key is and then I have to look. But for the basics, no I don't have to look. But then again I had to take typing in high school (twice).

Signature
Ava/sig both made by Kuai.

Lolz, I do half half too!
But somtimes I just look at the keyboard and not the screen :D :d
i usually type faster that way but meh :3 :3 :3 :3

Signature
Sexy angels XD XD

Nope I'm quiet fluent now and I just look at the screen. I'm also at the stage where I can look away from the screen and keyboard altogether. I don't practice, it's just daily use of the PC that has allowed me to touch-type and it's taken about 1 year.

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Well~ for me...half also too! But mostly is I look at the keyboard~
Then look on the screen to check on the words if I had type mistakenly~ Hehee! :D

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

can do it by touch, both keyboard and numpad

it helps a lot when you enter data into a computer.

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Well... i have to confess that i see, like as now ^_^' ...
But this is more a quirk, because i can typing without see the keyboard, like as now... :sweat:
I don't know explain better it ^_^'

Signature

hehe, I'm a secretary, so no I can't look even if I wanted... I had experience, since high school, and now I'm in the university is the same thing, so no way , I don't look XD

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Mmh.. I don't look at the keyboard unless it's for special characters. Let's see.. I've been typing since I was eight or nine. o__o;; So that's about four years. x.x;; I type incorrectly though, so I doubt that counts. xD;;

Oh, and I make less typos by looking at the screen as well. <<;; Phwee.. you should see my sister. She types, and looks up at the screen every five minutes. The typo demon's possessed her. @.@;;

Signature

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

I dont look at the keyboard when typing. Only when im typing something very important, and i want to be 100% sure that i dont make any mistakes, i look.

ZA WARUDO!

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

I'm half and half with typing. I can full as well type without looking at the keyboard, like I am doing now, but if its something that I feel is rather important for some reason I like to see what I am doing and 'map' out my finger reactions by seeing the keyboard. Kinda strange when you think about it. I also tend to look at the keyboard when it is one that I am not use to (ie: different type of keyboard, at college with different computers).
~Kyou

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

not at all, I somehow got so used it to it, that I don't need to look anymore, unless I'm writing in French, I need to look to make sure I hit the right keys for accents.

Bloodlust

Bloodlust

nope I've been learning and practicing mah typing technique for 5 years now. looking to the keyboard would slow me down a lot, cause now its an instinct

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.