Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you look when you're typing? - Minitokyo

do you look when you're typing?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Yes when I just touch my com. That's about 6 or 7 years ago, but as time goes by already know each single key on my keyboard but only for standard keyboard. New keyboard nowadays have different placement for the keys >.<.

I don't look unless I'm going for the special characters on the numbers. Does anyone here use the Dvorak keyboard layout? I tried that for about a month or two, then decided it was just easier to stick to qwerty. Supposedly, is there some advantage to Dvorak?

FTM -9 >.<

gundex

gundex

- Gundam Freak -

well sometimes i look at keyboard... coz if i look at the screen too long... i'll make a lot of mistake... (weird, eh... :D :D )...

-- \"It\'s because there\'s something i can protect only by fighting.\" Kira Yamato --

Signature

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Well, I look sometimes, but not usually. I don't type properly (like the lessons tell you to XD)either, but I still go pretty fast ^_^'

Alephzero

Lazy Demon

I type fast, but I'm always looking at the keyboard... So I make a lot of typing mistakes :sweat:

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

I type very fast, and i never need to look at the keyboard when im typing, i just look at the words i type and if there is a spelling error i change it, but gramatical errors are a different story (Since english isnt my main language). ^_^'

I am half-half.....I type very fast but I displace letters all the time so looking at the keyboard is necessary sometimes :sweat:

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Sometimes don't, but most of the times I look at the keyboard when I type. :hmpf:

Earn money reading e-mails here

took typing in HS for one year. Raised my typing speed from 15 words a minute to 110 words a minute;-). Its impossible to look at any speed above 60 words a minute.

- R. K. Kishore

I can pretty much touch-type. I only have to look sometimes when it comes to numbers and weird characters. Otherwise just normal sentences are pretty easy.

Radeonator

not here, not now.

you are good..... i can only type about 32 to 89 word a single minute -_-
ps: huh? you are read about 60 per minute?
my doctor sayz that i can read about 134 to 154 word a minute :\

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by Radeonatoryou are good..... i can only type about 32 to 89 word a single minute -_-
ps: huh? you are read about 60 per minute?
my doctor sayz that i can read about 134 to 154 word a minute :\

I dont think he meant it as normal reading. i think he meant it as looking at what word you're gonna type. at such high speed, its just impossible to read what you write. ( I am talking about reading it from the keyboard rather then the screen)
well at least thats what I think.. ^_^"
tho I think its kinda wrong.. ^_^"""

nope, I don't look at the keyboard at all. The only time I do is if I'm typing in alot of numbers. For some reason I have to look at the number keys....

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

XlYesterdaYlX

愛我別走

naw, i had to look when i was little though, but over the years i just kind of memorized where all the letters are =P

"No, people. Let's be smart and bring it OFF."

Vergilius

Vergilius

Aberrant Philosopher

Hardly, but I do sometimes peek down to make sure everything's goin' fine :3

Signature

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

When I look ate the keyboad when I wanna type fast.When I want to type at a moderate while looking like Iknow what I'm doing,I won't look at the keyboard,unless I make a mistake or can't remeber which keys my pinky fingers are suppose to press ^_^' .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Nope i don't look at the keyboard when i'm typing but when it comes to numbers then yes!

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Learned my keyboard by heart. I can type as fast as I can think up my words.

The problem with learning your keyboard is adapting to another keyboard.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

I type faster when I'm looking. But i don't HAVE to look... ~~Cirrus

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I don't need to look at all, i've gotten so use to it that i barely need to glance at the keyboard, unless i make a mistake sometimes i will look down. that is the only exception.

Signature

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

looks like a lot of ya guyz dont really need to look at the keyboard anymore..
I still need to... T_T
need more pratice typing without looking... T_T

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Nah I don't look. Most of the time I just touch-type. Perhaps ratio wise, No-look:look is 90:10

So, no I don't look. (Hardly anyway)

Spriggan

Spriggan

Mahtatakee

I'm almost always looking and always be XD I just can't remember all the position of each letter :_; maybe in another life^^

Signature

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

I always have to look.. ^^; Yep I've very pathetic when it comes to typing crap.. >_<;

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.