Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you look when you're typing? - Minitokyo

do you look when you're typing?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

I don't look at the keyboard while typying at all......^_^;;

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

hehe.. half-half goes with me too..

typing without looking the keyboard is a bit difficult... especially when ya hafta type it "professionally" as in memorizing the keyboard aka "asdf-jkl;" type.. XP

+=+ i wish to forever hear the song of the wind and drown myself in its melody.. +=+ <3<3 huntress-chan

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I haven't looked at the keyboard while I type since I first learned it...about 3rd grade.

Has it been 10 years already?

Signature

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

wow...i really envy those who don't have to look at the keyboard while typing. i'm not really good at it since i don't type correctly (as in fingers are on the wrong places)

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

Quote by exentricLike the question says, do you look at the keyboard when you're typing?

Sure do.
It's always good to correct your errors while typing; saves a lot of time.

Signature

bo i certaimly fo not

who meeds to kook at the leyboard

is yust a waste of rime!!

boei

**Dark Mood**

im a half and half too... sometimes i look to make sre i do not make any mistake..

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

i still do sometimes. i mostly don't though. i know my keyboard by heart. ^_^

Signature

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

sure don't... i've been typing for many years now at pretty good speed (imo) without looking...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I get messed up when I look at the keyboard when I type, and when I don't look at anything I think I made mistakes even when I have not. So therefore I look at the monitor, and check my work as I go along.

Nope, never look. But I also don't type by homerow crap, I got used to it my way and can certainly type way way to fast for my own good.

Albiore

Albiore

Webmaster

Greetings:

Well, in my case, just sometimes... sometimes i don't look my keyboard xD

Not really.

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

i've got a problem with keyboarding cause i learned it in canada (qwerty type), and i'm living in france (i'm french....) and it's azerty type.... so i sometimes mistake the keys ^_^'
but otherwise it depends on my lvl of concentration eheh. most of the time i don't need to look, so it's cool eheh :)

Nemontine89

Nemontine89

~Stoner~

Nope, I don't. I guess it's because I type alot and I've gotten used to the keyboard. But when I type in Spanish then I have to look at the key board ^_^'

Signature
	Image Woof? XD

No, I don't really have to look that much anymore. I actually have more trouble typing if I'm watching the keyboard instead of the monitor, because I don't notice mistakes.

Albel-Nox

Albel-Nox

The Wicked Swordsman

Im halh half as well.....
I have to look at times when i type really fast...but when i type normally i never look.

I dont really care though

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

I still look at the key board every now and then. If the whole sentence is in my head then I don't have to look. Doing home row hurts my hands so still kinda finger peck it. :p

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

I look sometimes and sometimes i don't, it depends on what character/sign i need to type... sometimes i dunno where exactly it is XD

Nah, I don't look except on extremely rare occasions; the entire keyboard's ingrained in my mind anyway since I type like 110 wpm. @_@ There's a fusion of mind and fingers, or something like that. =P

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.