Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dammit - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

now this is just double moralic, you erase my entire gallery, yes some of them were of awful quality but not all, and just by taking a look at the female scans section, i see dozens of pictures with only 24bit depth and 72 dpi

mine were 24bit and 96 dpi,

your requirements 32 bit and 200dpi

see then you will need to erase a hell lot from that section! and i would guarantee from other sections too!!

either lower the requirements or delete all those who do not fit the requirements!!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

dont even try to argue with me. i clicked on every one of those scan in your gallery and they were NOT fit for anything besides wiping the floor with. i can't even begin to understand what you were thinking when you posted those worthless crap. it looked like you resized 100x100 to like 1000x1000. please, dont try to give me a lecture on scans; ive been a graphic artist for 5 years - i think i would know a difference between bad scan and good scan by now, if not a little better than you. it doesnt matter what dpi they are, if they're blurry, full of artifacts, and totally unusable, they WILL be deleted.

if you see scans you think is below quality, then why aren't you doing anything about it? isn't it your fault that they exist when you know that they shouldn't? the moderators are obviously not omnipotent, and that's why we have that "report" link available for clicking. im sick of people's whining: "well someone posted something something." how old are you people? im sure you guys are aware of the fact that 2 wrongs dont make a right.

i dont even know why you made this thread; as if pming me is not enough, so you try to rally people to help you out or something? dont ever do this again or i'll have to take some action on it.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.