Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Banned? Computer Glitch? - Minitokyo

Banned? Computer Glitch?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Ok, at home, when I try to access MT, I get kicked off. A window pops up saying Windows Internet Explorer has experience troubles and needs to close. And the thing is, it only happens at home and with MT. But if I stop it before it finished loading, I don't get that window...

Was I banned? O_o But I did nothing wronggggggggggggg! There was the wallpaper thing, but I straightened it out with Osiris..... And I'm never a jerk to anyone at all.

Or is this a computer glitch? Help. (Should this be in the tech section? If so, sorry. XD )

Signature

do you see that banner under partners that says best viewed in firefox? click and and download it.

http://www.firefox.com

its a much better browser, really

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Quote by spikesoldierdo you see that banner under partners that says best viewed in firefox? click and and download it.

http://www.firefox.com

its a much better browser, really

Relly the firefox is better than IE.
What happened with you Aerith0530 i think was a simple error in your IE. I don't think you was banned... relax. :)
i need just try use other browser. I saw a notice of the serious problems with the IE.
Good luck :D

Signature

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

if you were banned you woulldn't be able to create this message because if you were banned there your banned everywhere... trust me i know ¬_¬..... hehhehe

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

haha yah
if yer banned ya can do anything at all.
your not banned. just some stupid error by IE.
get firefox~ ^_^

PikaMoon

PikaMoon

***star gazer***

Hey. It happened to me before too! Hated it...I got kicked off of everything though, not just MT. But then I downloaded Firefox. REALLY helps a lot. It also has less viruses floating around. Or at least, that's what somone told me! :)

I use IE just fine. ^_^ V It all depends on yer system, and what crap you've managed to get installed into yer browser.

Signature Image

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

Explaining how to diagnose a problem like this would be especially complicated. It is certainly a problem with your home computer and not an issue with MT. This site may do something unique that sends your IE into a fit. Installing an alternative web browser may be the quickest solution, though your experiences may be a symptom of something else going wrong with your pc. Assuming you're using some version of Microsoft Windows, another solution could be to visit Windows Update and download the latest patches from M$.

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

Aerith0530

Aerith0530

~ I s r a f e l ~

Hm, thanks for all your help guys! :D Well, my dad updates the computer like crazy, and we fo have the newest version. So, it's can't be that. But, I did get the Firefox like you suggested. And now it works! Yay! It's really awesome, with the tab feauture! And not pop ups! XD Go get it people, but don't delete MIE either though, still useful.

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.