Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 yes, its about the group section again. - Minitokyo

yes, its about the group section again.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

again I got another complaint about the group section. this time is the "apply for this group" link. I noticed a few minutes ago that even though you are a member of that group, the link will stay as "apply for this group". aint it better to say "you already joined this group"?
plus, when I was gonna applied for a group, I've been bursting my head off, "have I clicked the link?". The link I think should change to to "You have applied for this group and now waiting confirmation from group leader" if ya had clicked the link. This at least will tell us if we had clicked the link or not rather then cliking it a few times just because we forgot if we had clicked it or not.

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

mmmh... yes, this would help us to know about our situation on groups. Maybe you could check this too in the lower-left-box named "Joined/Founded Groups" in your userpage, there you can see your status in each group you have click the "apply" button ^^. dunno if it show the "aspirant member" status... :\

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

"You have applied for this group and are now waiting confirmation from your group leader" won't fit easily into the sidebar. I think for groups, membership has to be approved by the community owner. No clue, really. I haven't gotten up to making a group yet, I don't have time for it right now (but no one better steal my idea, grrrrrrr). Here's a lesson for you. Remember if you clicked the link or not. -_-'

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

da word are just suggestion. doesnt have to be that.
and yah hafta remember it until sheq plans to do it =/

EDIT>
another suggestion I wanna add. we should be inform if the group accept us or not. ocz if we're not accepted we juts dunno about it. =/

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.