Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 shared favs/comments - Minitokyo

shared favs/comments

page 1 of 1 9 total items

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Well, this maybe sounds waky wako =P

i've heard about making walls in coperation with someone else. This is great because you can work with someone with great skills and learn something. In the actual configuration of MT, only one member could submit the wall. It would be cool, if in some way you could specify the participating members of the wallie and share favs and comments with them ^^

hehe, what do you think? how it sounds?

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

yeah, I was wondering about that, when people were talking about doing a wallpaper together..
but I'm not sure how that could be configured.

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

very cool idea. sounds complicated to set up though. i guess all you can do is decide who should submit it and explain that it was a joint project.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

We used to have that option, but nobody used it. If people were to use it more, I'm sure it could be implemented again.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

Lots of mt groups has collab work in their event agenda,... so I guess it'd be a very favorable thing to implement ^^

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Quote by NurikoWe used to have that option, but nobody used it. If people were to use it more, I'm sure it could be implemented again.

really? maybe we need to start using it again, now i'm making a project with an MT friend and i wish to share credits ^^

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

Vampire

Vampire

Somebody is watching you, always

It would not be bad, but it can mean messes, the teamwork is better than the individual work, but to bring more conflicts :)

_0_0_0_0_0_0

No estaria mal, pero puede significar lios, el trabajo en equipo es mejor que el trabajo individual, pero trae mas conflictos :)

What a marvelous idea, roja! I wouldn't mind collaborating with a member! That can show great results! I'm stoked about it, man! :D

Not sure about the coding work involved to make sure the system works to recognise shared favs but if it can be done, I'm all for it.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.