Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the greatest invention since sliced bread? - Minitokyo

What is the greatest invention since sliced bread?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

ejwcobra

ejwcobra

Master Hacker

Hi everyone, i'm just curious what the greatest invention of the past century is. Any ideas? Personally, i think that plastic is the greatest invention of the past century. What do you think?

Think deeply of simple things.

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

I have to think that the clock is pretty amazing. I'm terrible at being on time though.

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

Video games of course. I'm a game fanatic, so natually I'd say that.

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

Greatest invention, huh? Bit of a tough choice. I guess I'll have to say... the calculator. Calculators are awesome! They make math, as well as life, plenty easier. Gotta love the calculator!

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Toasters 'cause yeah, they rock. Mechanical pencils, kneaded erasers, you know.

Anime, damnit. What else? It's good on its own, but it can also enhance video games, website layouts, desktops, walls, and it generally improves the quality of life of those that watch/obsess over it.

the microwave cause dammit i can't live without it. thank god for the microwave

Anime~~ Anime!!! Eternitian is so right! who needs a microwave anyway? or a clock? its only anooying! XD

Instant noodles are by far the greatest invention. I for one cannot cook very well. XD

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

r u guys kiddin me!? Crustless Bread is the invention of a genius it surpasses slice bread.

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

The internet.

The computer. Otherwise, what would we be doing right now? ;)

Signature Image

Not thinking about what the best invention since sliced bread is.

*agrees with anime and video games*

Signature

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

the integrated circuit- the foundation of all computers that don't use vaccum tubes and take up an entire room. the integrated circuit makes practical computers, the internet and most importantly video games possible.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

the pencil and paper
for without that we wouldnt have computers
or anime or manga

and how would the guy who designed bread have been able to design its shape without the pencil and paper?

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

The internet :)

Oru

Toilet paper.

Plastic is very cool, but it is harmful to the environment and extremely difficult to decompose.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

television..

worst invention of all time: clothes

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.