Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 :3 - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

Hello my fellow ducks. I'm very pleased to stick around.
I'm Tru-chan but you can call me Tru or Duck or Meche,... whatever works. XD
You might remember me,... from Dh, AO, NF,... I'm Tru. lol
Just trying to be normal. o.o If that's at all possible for me. Doubt it. *poke*

Well I'm a manga and anime lover. My current manga that I'm reading is Imadoki by Yuu Watase (I believe that's how you spell her name...). Oh my gosh, anyone who's into romance that's in a errr... triangle but I would say four sided love since there's an evil witch who is triyng to break the MAIN lovers apart and a brother that likes themain girl. If your into that kind of manga, you should definitely read Imadoki. In the U.S.A., I believe that there are only 2 books out right now and there's a totaly of five? Me not so sure,... but the third comes out in February! Yay! Long time I know. >______>
The last anime I seen was Gundam Seed. *sigh* I miss Athrun. ;-; It doesn't come on AdultSwim no more! >_< Going to put it on my Christmas list. hehe >:3

I've been around here for about a week and a half. Me plan to stay around longer. :3

Okay! Back on topic... MT looks like a wonderful place and I hope to make lots of friends. ^^
See-ya around. ^_^

[boom dop]

Diaphanus

Usor Linguae Latinae

Quote by tru-chanI've been around here for about a week and
a half. Me plan to stay around longer. :3
Okay! Back on topic... MT looks like a wonderful place and I hope to
make lots of friends. ^^
See-ya around. ^_^

Okay, great! Have fun!

I've added you to my friendlist.

Diaphanus sum. Usor Linguae Latinae (User of the Latin Language).
Signature

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

:: Pounce. :: Welcome to Mini Tokyo. ^w^;; Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. =D :: Hands you a chocolate chip cookie and a red stuffed bunny. ::

Signature

Mew

Mew

sweet girl

oooo mew welcomes thee. -tacklehugs- i hope you have a nice time here at MT dear tru. -takes your hand and shows youa round MT- heehee if you need anything drop me a hello and i'll try to help you! bye bye hope we can be friends^^'

Signature Image

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

Hi there!!
Welcome to MT!! Enjoy your stay!!
See ya around! XD

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Oro ducks......???? oro!!!!! Lol sorry i'm a little crazy today lol. welcome to the forum!

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Quote by zanzaOro ducks......???? oro!!!!! Lol sorry i'm a little crazy today lol. welcome to the forum!

*oro?!* trying to or being Kenshin eh?
well anyway welcome to MT.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by tru-chanHello my fellow ducks. I'm very pleased to stick around.
I'm Tru-chan but you can call me Tru or Duck or Meche,... whatever works. XD
You might remember me,... from Dh, AO, nf,... I'm Tru. lol
Just trying to be normal. o.o If that's at all possible for me. Doubt it. *poke*
Well I'm a manga and anime lover. My current manga that I'm reading is Imadoki by Yuu Watase (I believe that's how you spell her name...). Oh my gosh, anyone who's into romance that's in a errr... triangle but I would say four sided love since there's an evil witch who is triyng to break the MAIN lovers apart and a brother that likes themain girl. If your into that kind of manga, you should definitely read Imadoki. In the u.s.a., I believe that there are only 2 books out right now and there's a totaly of five? Me not so sure,... but the third comes out in February! Yay! Long time I know. &gt;______&gt;
The last anime I seen was Gundam Seed. *sigh* I miss Athrun. ;-; It doesn't come on AdultSwim no more! &gt;_&lt; Going to put it on my Christmas list. hehe &gt;:3
I've been around here for about a week and a half. Me plan to stay around longer. :3
Okay! Back on topic... MT looks like a wonderful place and I hope to make lots of friends. ^^
See-ya around. ^_^

Ah, your from AO? AO was like my first love, but lately i've been hanging around here. It's slowly gotten addicting. Sadly I can't remember your name :( I love evil love stories, especially the ones where the older sister tries to steal her sister's boyfriend hahaha! silly fools *cough* anyways i love Yuu Watase, mostly because she created my favorite character of all time. Hotohori. Yes thats right. And created the best villan of all time, Nakago. for that i love her. Welcome to MT, and your the first person whom i will let by without calling a guinea pig :D

Signature

tru-chan

tru-chan

|individualized ego|

o.o There's some crazy ducks over here,... XD
*eats chocolate chip cookie and hugs bunny* Arigatou Nakayori! :3!!
Me have another friend! yay! Mew Mew! ^_^
MiniTokyo is very addicting. Think I'm going to stop going to ao.... XD
I'm not a guinea pig! Oh yeah. *dances*

Oi! Well thankies everyone for the welcome. ^^
So glad to be here. ^_^

[boom dop]

welcome to the club !! i hope you enjoy your stay here duck, tru or mech! hehe i think tru sounds better .

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.