Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi everyone ! - Minitokyo

Hi everyone !

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I just wanted to say hello to everyone here!

I'm a new user for an hour ago now.

I found this website just an hour ago and i'm so happy (it seems that there is a huge quantity of marvellous wallpapers here!)

I began to read the FAQ but i didn't understand all the points yet..... i guess i will need some help....maybe .....

dMp

dMp

^___________^

hi there. welcome to MT. ask any questions u don't understand. ppl here are friendly and they will help you.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Hiya welcome to the forum! If you have any questions feel free to ask me otherwise enjoy your stay!

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

yozz yozz~!
hi there starschum~! welcome to MT~ ^_^
hope ya have fun here~ ^_^

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

Hi there! Welcome to MT!!!
Enjoy your stay here!!
Feel free to ask everybody about everything you want to now!!
See ya! XD

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

Thanks for your welcome !

i just had a question : i never made a wallpaper and i will begin trying those weeks.... but does that means that if i don't submit a wall for 2 or 3 weeks my level will go down? I didn't find the answer yet in the FAQ.....

Anyway i will try to do a good wall!

welcome! i think that if you send it in a wk or 2 or 3 it won't matter. your lvl won't go down i don't think. but then again i'm just a noobie like you hehe.

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Become my guinea pig, i shall teach you everything you need to know heh heh. Or not. Yes. No. Maybe? have questions? want sushi? sensei knows all. Welcome Guinea pig to MT, and have fun.

Signature

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.