Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I Should Have... - Minitokyo

I Should Have...

page 1 of 1 10 total items

i should have done this a looong time ago. sorry for not doing this once i joined. heh. anyways, i'm crescent wish and i'm a new member here. that's all. ja ne!

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hey crescentwish!
hmm, I guess better late than never ^^
welcome to MT! hope you enjoy yourself here :)

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

that's okay crescentwish, I never made a thread to introduce myself either. ^^;; Anyways, welcome to MT and have fun!

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

Hi crescentwish!
It doesn't matter!! Be welcome to the site!
Enjoy your stay! :)

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Jya! Konnichiwa! What's up?? Welcome to minitokyo. Even though you said your introduction thingy is late! HA! Anyways... See you around MiniTokyo! :D :P

Quote by FallenAngelthat's okay crescentwish, I never made a thread to introduce myself either. ^^;; Anyways, welcome to MT and have fun!

me neither. so just have fun. don't worry about it. relax. :)

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

Quote by FallenAngelthat's okay crescentwish, I never made a thread to introduce myself either. ^^;; Anyways, welcome to MT and have fun!

hehe yah I din make mine too~
da impotant thing is t have fun here in MT~ ^_^

dans

dans

busy u_u

hello there crescent. :)
welcome to MT.
enjoy your stay and have fun.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Hi there Guinea Pig. Want some sushi? a box of candy? to be my test subject? a turtle? you do! ok that'll be $6.50 at the front door thank you, welcome and enjoy!

Signature

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

lol hiya welcome to the forum! If you have any questions feel free to ask me otherwise enjoy your stay!

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.