Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket Poll - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket Poll

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Alright, being like the person my name states and seeing a lot of fan sites for him, it has started to scare me how many people know about this anime. So I though I would do a little research and see who is the most favored, or popular, character from the Fruits Basket series.

Thought since a lot of people are nice here, it would be good research.
~Kyou

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

Piyo

Piyo

because you l i v e .

Gehhhhh~~ Ayame isnt there ;_; He's the besssssssssssssssssssssssst XD But I like Shigure so hes got my vote ;)

Signature Image

B E C A U S E YOU L I V E , I L I V E .

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Although I like Shigure, I've always favored Kyou the best. He's the most unique and cutest character. Yuki always looked like a female and was alittle too goody-goody boy for me. I like them evil o.O;

Signature

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I voted for Kyou, he's the most interesting character to me in Fruits Basket, and seems most realistic to me, maybe cuz I can find some relations in him, hmm, but the poll doesn't have all the characters there, I also like Kisa.

god i hate fruitbaskets. i get alot of them during the holidays from relatives. they just sit and rot hehe. cause i get too lazy to throw them away

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

kyoooouu all the way he ish sho awesome =3 and kawaii >o<' keeekeee

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

:sweat: darn it. I haven't actually seen this series yet...so...I'm sorry but I cannot vote as I am completely uninformed on this one.

Pinkjell

Pinkjell

Kagura onlyyyyyyyyyyyyy XD

She is kawaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii XD

And she is my favorite anime girls. xd

>,<

Tohru Honda of course, there's no doubt. She's the one that's strange in the series, although she is a normal human, isn't that funny, it should be otherwise... :-)

bakaonigiri2

bakaonigiri2

silly cat

I voted for Torhu... sha manages to be so strong and good with everyone, always able to help them... I wish I was like her! She;s my idol!! Hm, even though I am in love with Kyou...huhuhuh....he's just sooo hot! Ow and Ayame is really funny, and Haru is hot too, and well, Kisa and Momiki-kun are the cutest little anime people I've ever seen!! ^^

I should have known...that a riceball does not belong in a fruits basket

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

KYou!!!!!! I love him!!!!

Long live the cat mewwwwwww! =^-^=

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Hey, It's me you should know my fav character he..he..
you :)

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Kyo is the greatest of all the characters. No one is better :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

my fav character is... youuu ofcourse, hehe,

Signature

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

always Kyou, everytime, everywhere :D

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Yuki is my favorite character :)

Signature Image

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I love Ayame and Yuki! They are the best, especially Yuki, he's so sweet to Tohru!

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Let me think... this is really hard...
Hmmm.... *ponders* Gee this really is difficult!
lol of course it's gotta be Kyou-kun! You've gotta
love him! ^_^

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote by TimeZeroTohru Honda of course, there's no doubt. She's the one that's strange
in the series, although she is a normal human, isn't that funny, it
should be otherwise... :-)

I guess I could agree with you.....^^

Now Kisa is my Favorite Girl she is sooooo adorable

merged: 11-15-2005 ~ 02:07am
Kyo and haru are my number one cuties so i totaly agree!1

hatori is my favorite

Rikkablurhound

Rikkablurhound

*Kero~! O_o

Kyou of course, I love him like mad! XD
He tries to be tough but is really wuite shy n kind inside... I cant stannd up to guys like that * faints*
but Shigure n hatsuharu are nice too, ayame is funny lol.....
Well, but Tohru kinda struck me as the fake goody-goody girl, shes kinda like being too good, so its kinda fake...
I like Hana-chan, the electric girl O_O
shes so cool XD

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

yuki yuki yuki! hohoho! i likeeee yuki! & shigure! & momiji! & the seahorse & the cow... shucks i 4got their names...

& kisa! kawaii!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

I like Kyou and Hatori. to Polarie.. The seahorse is Hatori.. the cow is Rin. ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.