Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reached My Limit - Minitokyo

Reached My Limit

page 1 of 1 4 total items

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Well for some reason, i htink i cant get any better on Graphics Nor
Making Effects/Wall.
Its just a feeling.
Anybody else got this feeling?

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

A wallers' block. We all have one. Once I went on 4 months without any walls.

The only way to get back the groove is do something else like writing or something. Well, that's my method anyway.

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

It happens sometimes. Maybe you just have to wait for inspiration to come again. Do something else. I'm having writing troubles, so I'm making wallpapers and art, hoping I'll get my writing vein back. -_-'

Asahi

Asahi

gone

mmh.. i have it sometimes too. but the thing is.. in this situation you have not the motivation. take a break. and than try to do things that you cant before in grafic things. try it. you will be suprised that you will get it ~> break your limit. ~> maybe find a new style for your work.

:nya: :nya: :nya:

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.