Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what do u hate most about school? - Minitokyo

what do u hate most about school?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

wat do u hate most about school,the school system, and or school administrators?

i jus hate having homeworks and projects
school cuts into most of my time alrdy so y take away even more time
with outside materials...gimme a test over any homework assignment
if the point of homework is to test out comprehension of a lesson
that y give tests...i rather have lots of test than homework
dat way time in school is used and not my free time...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Going to it. I absolutely abhor school. Argh!!!

Thankfully it's the weekend...oh wait, I have to go back in two days! Nooooo!

Signature

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

i hate school period. high school generally mostly sucks and i know i will probably end up going to some sort of college, its more free there. you can really chose was courses you want to do, and its not so bad when your doing something you enjoy doing. I mostly hate math and tests. I have a hard time with exams and tests because i believe you should be tested on how you do in the classroom, participate and do actual homework then be judged by your test scores.

Signature

the whole concepts of schooling isnt totally bad, theres jus some really crappy parts to it
i mean think of it more abstractly (haha im using complicated words again)
if school never existed wud u have as many friends as u do now?

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

school generally isn't bad, but it's those little things...perhaps like some of the teachers ^_^' i wouldn't know too much anyway since i'm still in middle school :)

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I just hate doing readings in school, it takes a lot of time and effort. And I hate presentation also, too many works for just 5 to 10 minutes presenting.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

i hate the pressure the teachers pu on us, the stupid rules, the damn classwork, and all that massive homework. it sucks.

[edit]

oh yes, damn all presentations.

Signature

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

The rest about my school is ok. just my class teacher sucks. she always taking a 1 hour lecturing about a small problem. like messy classes, nothing on the subject board etc.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. hate pretty much everythin h/w, quiz, test, yadda yadda lectures! guess the only good side of it is seein ur friends and havin the class that is FUN.

I hate the fact that you are learning how to take tests, I think it should be an application process, where you have to do more real life projects. Then again, that is not very applicable, so I guess it is as good as it is going to get, it did get that way for a reason.

Hmm...I'm not quite sure what I hate the *most*, but I hate having to wake up early...I like my sleep ins, hehe

Quote by CitsitraHmm...I'm not quite sure what I hate the *most*, but I hate having to wake up early...I like my sleep ins, hehe

wakin up early sux and all but really it sorta prepares u for wen u lik
get a job n u have to wake up early if u wanna make money
but the school system cuda made it better buy lik not havin u wake
up early until highskool or at least bring back nap time...i miss nap time...

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Quote by carsonntI hate the fact that you are learning how to take tests, I think it should be an application process, where you have to do more real life projects. Then again, that is not very applicable, so I guess it is as good as it is going to get, it did get that way for a reason.

Taking classes like mechanics or cooking (they have it at my school) is kinda like applications, if you take everything academics then...go ahead and keep doing it. i'm not saying that it's a bad thing, it's just i hate sitting in a desk all day and not being active, maybe that's why i get into trouble all the time cuz i won't stay still '^.^
i also hate the fact that sometimes you get teachers that are absolutely boring. I had this english teacher who was so fricking monotone it's a miracle you stay awake the entire class. If the teacher's interesting, or has a way to make the subject interesting it's not that bad.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

There's nothing wrong with school unless your weird or something but the only thing i hate about school is teachers but that depends on the teacher you get. But in college its all good muahaha!!!

i hate my maths teacher he cant teach!!!!!!
one day i was laughing at my friends joke and he yelled at me for nothing
and the other day he just gave out the maths project and said do it. He didn't explain a bit of it.

I hate tesrs and exams! I got at least one test every week and the exams are really difficult!

Time could never reverse itself. so don't do anything you will regret. If you happen to do something you regret.......then blame yourself for doing it......

mbgrobanite

mbgrobanite

-mislaid sadist-

I don't hate exams or school. It's just flat-out immature and unreasonable. I dislike the grubby wenches that go around screeching or giggly(bringing to mind hideous versions of Paris Hilton and co.)

"Stop calling me small!!!!" ~ Edward Elric (FMA)

icom158

I hate the fact that grades are important and that employers look at them. Grades are a reflection of how much time you have to spend on a class, but not how smart you are. I also hate the fact that some people are just down right unfriendly, because they are so competitive. We should help each other learn.

School is ok, I get to see my friends there. But sometimes the workload is just.. argh. Some teachers aren't that great either.

I Hate most of the people in my school. i hate HW and projects. i hate History its pointless to me. and I hate my math teacher. he gave me a 65 in my report card even though i got 65 and 88 on tests, did all my hw and was always in class...GRR!....

Signature

ericcarson

ericcarson

Anime Addict

I hate not being in school anymore... Dont get me wrong, I hated school when i was there, the preps in paticular, but now that im in the army? U hate getting up early? Try 0445 in the morning for early, then a hour and a half of PT. that sucks so be happy with what you got people!

- Your sourse for quality scans! 2000x3000 or greater!

Support our troops. I need a loan... LOL j/k

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

Some teachers .......
and what icom158 said.......our grades now and how they reflect on our future.........>_<

scarletblack

scarletblack

.:When I see you again:.

I just don't like how some people seem to be out to get you... some teachers, too. But I'm ok with most of it... except Algebra! *sigh*

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

Well, I don't mind school all that much, except I hate most of the students that attend it, they act so immature, they don't bother learning, they can't keep quiet for more than 2 seconds, and they are so disrespectful to the teachers and I can't help but feel sorry for them. Oh, I also don't like exams, Fcat, and (p)sat stuff, annoys the heck outta me. -_-'

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.