Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If your boy/girlfriends cheated on you, what would you do? - Minitokyo

If your boy/girlfriends cheated on you, what would you do?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I've never been cheated, but I guess I would not forgive if my boyfriend did that to me

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Can't really say boyfriend because I'm married. Yet if my husband ever cheated on me I would be living mad. I may forgive him some time down the road like ten years from the time I left him. *shrugs* I can't hold hate against people for long, but I sure as hell won't be happy for a good long time. It just clear that I would walk out on him and never come back...that about all I would do.

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Yeah, I think that I'll do the same as you do kaylessa even if I'm still in love with my boyfiend, that cheating thing is unforgivable

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Once a guy cheats on me, its over. If my boyfriend cheats, thats the only way i think i'd ever dump him, and he knows it too. I make it clear that if you cheat on me, your out, and your never coming back. Its not right, and i dont accept it. period. XD

Signature

i'd carve "i f***ing hate you" into her back

but thats just me, i really want people to reget the things they do wrong to me. ... scorpio i am

I would leave them in a second, but first I would make them feel real bad aobut doing it, that way they would always carry that emotional scar, and would think twice about doing it to anyone else.

I'd look her in the eye and say "you were nothing more than a whore, i have no remorse over you, till the day I see vision of wish"

Walk away, don't look back... mellow out watch anime, find a new girl.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

I have a very odd way of looking at cheating... I'd never do it- and if someone did it to me; I'd never forgive them. period.

But before i get into a relationship; i always tell him my little views on "cheating"
I tell them, i dont care where you are, what time, anything- just call me, even if it's 5 minutes before the "Act" in question, and say; "Hey, i met this girl/guy (never know!) and blah blah blah" that;s all i ask. I may be upset, but i'm rational. If someone tells me before hand, i dont view it as cheating. Of course, we'd go our spereate ways after this- i'm not an idiot- but it's only under this condition, will i think of them as a human being. If i find out they cheated on me, they are scum- unworthy of my thoughts or presence (i am a scorpio.. does it show? ^_^') this is a good mentality... if someone cheats, they're scum- unworthy of your time... no reason to get upset over scum now is there?

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I would never forgive them, I mean I don't place a lot of trust into people, then finally I find the one person I place a lot of trust to and they and cheated on I'd never forgive them but I wouldn't act bitter towards them, I just move on no reason crying over something that didn't return the love.

Albel-Nox

Albel-Nox

The Wicked Swordsman

my reaction ?
Their loss
I would be sad but then i would go after another girl after ohh...lets say.....1 hour of mourning

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

dunno :D

i been cheated before and i cheated back at my gf's mostly it's were online gf's :sweat:

[url=http://img124.exs.cx/img124/5822/3yfd7.gif]http://img124.exs.cx/img124/5822/3yfd7.gif[/url]

sword

sword

wuzzahh

i wouldn't care care as long as she comes back to me. if she doesn't well good for her for finding a better man, since there arent many in the world.

L33TN1NJ4

L33TN1NJ4

L33T M45T3R'5 N1NJ4

Well seeing as how it's happened to me a few times I've learned that if it happened once, it's more or less going to happen again.

I'm normally a very calm person, so when I learn that My girl cheated on me I try to keep calm, understand why and learn from it. If it happens again, which it usually does, we're done , and I will tell people the truth. Best that people learn the truth before the lies and rumors start.

Haha,I don't know what I'll do if my boyfriend cheated me!^^'

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

Haha,I don't know what I'll do if my boyfriend cheated me!^^'

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

its game over, and there's no coming back... I require a guy with certain standards and values...

ok. i've been in a situation like this.
except i wasnt the one being cheated on. this guy asked me out n he said he doesnt have a gf n wasnt going out with...lets say 'c' ok? so i believed him n i started gonig out with the guy. now after that everytime i saw C she always gave me a death glare n i kept on wondering...woah wat did i do?! well i broke up with him though...BUT i only found out that my now ex and C were stil going out when i was supposedly going out with him as well...
uh...does that make sense?
-nighty

Been there, and damn it hurts, but you learn to live with it, I guess. As for what I did, called it off and then vented off my anger and frustration on some gang prospects. Good thing a couple of friends stopped me from going all out. ^_^'

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Well been there I don't accept cheating at all, so I dropped that relationship if you cannot trust the other party then a relationship wont last imo.

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

All but one of the guys I've ever been with have cheated on me. Previous guys, never forgave them. Forgiving something like cheating is *normally* something I wouldn't do. However, my current boyfriend has cheated on me once. But I forgave him anyways. Because I really love this guy. He said he was wrong so I think it should be fine as long as it doesn't happen again. ^^; However, he does it again, no more forgiving and no more chances. :O

Signature

Seran

Seran

Whimsical Dreamer

I do think that I wouldnt yell or react so angry. I would be rather sad and of course a break in the heart.I would just say something like: -Leave me alone! Never come back!- That is the one thing I do not wish to feel in this life.

haha. this has happened to me and at the time it was quite traumatizing. then I found out the guy she cheated on me with got her pregnant. now she has a 4 year old and doesn't even go to school anymore, so that's pretty much the end of her life. i feel like she deserves it, anyone think that's a bad thing?

WKRainbow

Warm Fuzzy Teddy Bear

I'd definately dump them. No doubt about it. I don't have to take stuff like that, and I won't.

Signature Image

It takes many nails to build a crib; but only one screw to fill it.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.