Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If your boy/girlfriends cheated on you, what would you do? - Minitokyo

If your boy/girlfriends cheated on you, what would you do?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Cheating is a big "no~no!" .....
i would be very very upset, and probably break up, because if he can do it once, he can do it again....
I'm just not cut out for being sad and cheated on..... :\
Cheating on someone is like betrayal~~~
Betrayal, is the most worst sin that one can commit....
If you've read Dante's Inferno, you would know that the deepest level of Hell is where Lucifer the fallen angel, who betrayed God, lives along with all the betrayers~~
Unforgivable!!! :angry:

Signature

I would beat the shit outta the person that he cheated with and him. And then i would apologize and say HAVE A GOOD LIFE bitch

"I'll come back to you! I promise!"
"I know you will!"

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

>_>

whoa whoa, calm down tiger, you don't need to swear and all... we get the big idea...

I don't have a b/f of course, but if I found someone was cheating on someone in general, oh yeah - I'd tell them to dump em fast and make sure they get the picture.

If someone cheats on you - don't forgive them. Period. Leave them - make them stay away from your life. They aren't worth it. Once a cheater, always a cheater as I always say.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

If i have a girlfriend and she cheat on me i would dum them in a place with no ppl i would tell them at "I hope it i'll work out for you"smile and leave.Then go out and eat some ramman and kill sometime fighting.

Well If my bf cheated on me, I would say goodbye to him, nothing he does can change my mind.

I would lose my trust in him.... and dump him.

Taise

Taise

JAFO

I've had 2 GFs that cheated on me in two different ways.
One cheated on me with another guy while I was away for work for a month. I never spoke to her again and broke his nose.
The second was Bi and was still sleeping with her 'sex buddy'. She was afraid I wouldn't understand about them. That one we solved by inviting her friend to join us. Lasted 5 happy months.

Signature

i would totally dump him! and never talk to him agian

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

If my girlfriend cheated on me. I would of course get really mad and ask her why is she cheating on me. I wouln't forgive her for what she'd done.

But what I don't understand is that if 2 people really like each other or love each other and also care about each other. Then why do they cheat? And then what is the point of going out with someone who you deeply care about goes on and starts cheating?
sigh......I guess that you would have to trust them....

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

If someone cheated on me, I would get tested and then I would poison them. I'm absolutely serious. I've been on the bottom end of betrayal before. I find it exceeding difficult to trust people in any intimate fashion. If you risk my life by being with someone else, I will destroy you. I will never forgive and I will ruin your life. I figure it is involuntary manslaughter when someone ends up with AIDS or something because the other party cheated. If even if your actual relationship isn't very important to you and your basically just friends with benefits, you cannot go around risking unplanned pregnancy and STDs with strangers and then come back and pretend nothing happened. It is a really serious crime. There are no second chances in life and the consquences of your actions can absolutely come back and bite you in the a**.

*** Just in case you are wondering, I always make my stance on cheating crystal clear in the beginning. If you aren't happy with me, then you shouldn't waste your time or mine in the relationship. You can't have a mommy gf with me and a sex-toy gf on the side.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

i would be really ***** off for sure.
maybe i would let her explain the whole situation but i would broke up with her anyway (sooner or later)

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

Elfy

Elfy

Ever alone..

I'm too much of a sap...I probably wouldn't even mention it.
I hate conflict..so in order to keep the peace I'd probably just die.

With a hand that trmbles with loneliness,
it would be better to kill my own heart instead.
If nothing at all can be done,
then I wont regret a single thing.
Signature Image

I don't know what to do. Maybe at first I'll just keep distance with that person after the anger cool off I'll face her and say all I gotta say and eventually forgive her. We are just humans that makes mistakes after i forgave her I think we'll just be friends again but not sure if we'll have a good relationship anymore.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

My ex cheated on me with 3 different dudes. She is lucky she moved to Ohio. Cheating is not honorable

Yeah, it does sound pretty unforgivable, but you know more than anybody people are capable of forgiving, but only if you can trust that person again.

Live long enough and this will happen to you. and damn it hurts. She would have to go. No explaination or talking about it. She can play stupid if she wants to but she knows what she did. There are women out there that are actually deserving of my loyalty. Life is short. Why wate time forgiving someone that hurts you. >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't be able to trust him again... so I'd break up with him.

UnknownFact

UnknownFact

Silent Thunder

I have never had a girlfriend. But I am sure of hat would I do. I will preach her. I will tell her that "this relationship we have is not for just wandering around. It means something, it is the making of our path toghether in life, it is our preparation for marriage. If you did that is just because you forgot about the spiritual side of our love, taking care of just the biological side of it, the attraction. You failed, darling, and I have no more words to say than I love you and I really want to protect this love because it is precious and everlasting; but I don't know if you love me, because you could be feeling something about me, but you don't do a thing about that, and love means eternal fidelity. We shall ask God what to do togheter. Let's pray."
Of course I could forgive, but keeping the relationship alive depends on the circumstances.
You see, I would not make girlfriends out of nothing... but out of love (exclusively).

Signature
Fun.

Everyone gets what he/she deserves...

...so I hope they don't expect much from cheating.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

this all depends if we just started dating and he cheats then I would dump him on the spot, but if we were together for for awhile like 5 yrs then I would give him one chance. I believe everyone deserves a second chance in love (except those who abuses their mates). Wait if he cheats with someone I know and is close to me, and no matter how long we are together and how much he regrets it and begs i'd say bye bye on the spot.

I am nothing but trouble...
Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

This actually just happened to me this past weekend... all we did was sit down and talk it out... we got everything nice and smooth running... there is always a positive side to fixing any problem

Signature Image

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

this is a good situation to bring out the bat. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

we all need to sit and learn from the wolfco-duude here....always be aware of STDs, you guys...the first thing i'd do is get tested(you dont need to have sex to get an STD...yeah, duh.)....but aside from that i lose interest in a guy if he cheats...i dont know why, i've never examined that... maybe im on attracted to a man with morals who values me alot???....i dont know, but basically if a guy cheats its over, my feelings for him are gone, and its off to the free clinic :) ...that whole "lets still be friendssss!"-bullcrap? i dont play dat...all connections are cut off and i move to the next. XD

I would tell my girl to give me her hand, then turn her so that her back is facing me, and give her a good slap on the butt with some choice words.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.