Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Greatest (or worst) thing your parents ever did for you. - Minitokyo

Greatest (or worst) thing your parents ever did for you.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Hey ya'll! Rein here with another one of his threads!! Anyways, after linving with my mom for the past five years, i have had some ups and downs. So, i was wondering what are the greatest and worst things your parents have ever done for you??

Ill start: Ill use my mom, since i dont live with my dad...

The greatest thing my mom ever did for me: Well, i had recently bought Jak 3 and InuYasha: Secret of the Cursed Mask, and im going to buy Metroid Prime II on monday. But, in order to get them, i had to sell some valuable DVDs and games (Which were a lot fo my anime DVDs i have bought a while ago) Well, my mom saw that i was pretty dulled out from selling all that stuff, and so she went back to gamestop (without me knowing) and bought them all back!! She surprised me with them today when i woke up!! Squeee!! That was awesome!!

The worst thing my mom ever did for me: My mom is marrying this bastard, and she knows i dont like him. But shes still getting married u_u;; But i geuss ill have to live with it.. ~~

Also, there is a little poll also ^-^

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

Jormungand

Jormungand

That guy with no signature image

Oooo.... can't remember any dramatic moments with my parents... been a while since I last meet them.... but they love me so much.. and I think the best thing they've done for me was to take care of me...until now... ^___^ and yeah, I love them :D

The worst thing that my father ever did to me was not accepting that I'm different from him, that is, I'm not a business person.... I think he knows that I loved drawing and design stuff since I can remember... but he just keep telling me to learn business, accounting, and those stuff that I hate so very much... >_< Somehow I feel that I have to choose my own life... and so I chose graphic design.....

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm... Good thin they did probably been there while i've been growing up?

Hm... Worst thin they made me move to a different city.

sakuralim

Love is ......

after my father pass away
my mother by herself raise me up with full of love, care and buy me everything I need
she always there by my side
so, the greatest thing she did for me is the scarifices she made for me.
she the best ^^

I love my parents, but they have a lot of trouble understanding other people. They don't realize a sketchbook is more important than just another piece of property and grounding people from "draw" is kinda crazy compaired to grounding people from the car or something. I didn't react very well to that.

I love my parents too. They aren't perfect, nobody is perfect but i would like to look like to them in the future. If somebody ask me : for you what is the parent of your dreams? i will say my parents without hesitating. Why?? Easilly because they let me do what i want. I'm not a spoilt child at all but they rely on me. For example I can play videogames, watch anime during my week of revision (not all the time, i reassure you :) )of high school diploma because they know that i would revise. Moreover sometimes they give me present altough they didn't have a lot money. They try to hide that they have some problems but i'm not completely stupid i saw when they have poblems and the worse it is that i don't know what to do in this these case.
I will never say to them rather thank you for all that they did and for all what they will do.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.