Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how much notification u get ever in MT ? - Minitokyo

how much notification u get ever in MT ?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

well just wonderin and curious ?
mine was about 330 notif
that's coz i went off-line for bout 5-6 day
*that's too much for me @_@*
what urs ?
tell me ok
especially the leet waller or mod ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

dans

dans

busy u_u

wooh 330 ?
mine's about 50. and half of 'em were bot chii love letters. ^_^'
maybe we should start a thread 'How much bot chi love letters do you have ?' XD

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by danswooh 330 ?
mine's about 50. and half of 'em were bot chii love letters. ^_^'
maybe we should start a thread 'How much bot chi love letters do you have ?' XD

lol dans....

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I went to work for four hours and came back to fing 78 notifications this summer :o

Wow, jackalx66 got 330 notifications!? Totally wicked! XD
Hmm, I get 30 something notifications just last week when I'm off to vacation for 4 days. And now, I'll be taking vacation, again for 3 days. Maybe will get more or less than 30. ^_^' I'll post this thread again after my vacation, to let you know how many I get. :)

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

when I was offline for about 5 days, back then I got like 370 notifs...
That was one super tiring effort to check on each one of it >_<

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

I've only had up to about 50. I'm on everyday so I dont let my notifications get too high xD

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Quote by bromithiaI've only had up to about 50. I'm on everyday so I dont let my notifications get too high xD

nice suggestions, i'll do that ...

Evolution-

Evolution-

Completed

I've had around 40 notifications, i was on vacation for 5 days, and that was a long time ago.
Now i get around 10 notifications a day.

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

Had over 400 notifs at one time when i didnt check after i released that last wall u_u

normally i get 30 overnight

Signature

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

ive had six hundred and someting lol then it took like 50 years to delete them all i kinda was seeing how many i could get then it got out of hand so i stopped :D

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

The most for me was about 36 overnight. I feel like the amount I got was nothing now looking at how much some people get though.

Signature

walkure245

walkure245

MagiBlue

Wow, that's alot. Hmm . . . Well, the most I get is at least 70 notifs after i submit some stuff. But usually I get 10 a night. ^_^; I feel kind of lame compared to others~

Signature
Created by my best friend, Kitten

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

3-4 days.
i got 300 from ppl commenting my walls lol
but its nothing compare to um...
sammo's LOL

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

lol....I was gone for like 2 weeks and probably had over 500+ notifications......Don't doubt that cause overall I was gone for about a month from MT and I calculated roughly.....700 or so......Course this was around the peak of my friends list and I was making alot of comments before I left. So gb entries, submissions, threads yeah. Kinda piled up and I haven't been able to make up MOST of them even @_@ I really hate being gone but I couldn't help it then...=/.

Signature Image

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

I was gone for about 6 days and found 400 notifications which made me tired like hell!

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

wow, I have the lowest in the thread. Most I've ever gotten once is 15 notifications. ^^;;

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

In one day, i had 110+ notif in 4 day, if i didn't answer or delete that in 1 week, maybe i have 200+ notif, sometime i feel crazy to receive them, very... @_@

Signature Image

Jim3535

Jim3535

Shinigami

Quote by FallenAngelwow, I have the lowest in the thread. Most I've ever gotten once is 15 notifications. ^^;;

Nope. I've only ever gotten about 7-8 at the very most. Then again, I don't have too much time to spend on MT so I don't really know anyone.

Signature Image

ive got none so far ^___^
still noob here
lol...
i just wanna b able to get pics in full screen...sigh

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I get like..less than 5 notifications every day >.<
Hopefully will increase over time...

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

I get between 5 and 10 every day. Sometimes it's more, depending on comments, favorites and private messages.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

Quote by CyanideBlizzardlol....I was gone for like 2 weeks and probably had over 500+
notifications......Don't doubt that cause overall I was gone for about
a month from MT and I calculated roughly.....700 or so....

500 - 700 or so notifications... lol... dam and I fought I got alot when that time I was gone for about 4 days... and had about 380 notifications lol.... I get between 40 - 100+notifications a day defends did I post anything I guess... but dam.. 700 notifications... thats crazy... XD

Signature

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

You people re notification whores! D:< I cant understand 100+ but 300 is over the limit! Ridiculous I say!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.