Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Record of Lodoss War OVA - Minitokyo

Record of Lodoss War OVA

page 1 of 1 4 total items

ArcticAngel

The cute thing ^-^

This is one of my all-time favourite. Since I've watched this the first time I always loved it. Deedlit was a very long time my most loved female character.

The series are very old but I don't mind and in my opinion every fantasy fan should have seen it :)

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

I haven't seen all of the ova, but a couple of episodes. It seem to be okay, but not as good as the TV series. I borrowed the whole tv from my friend. The dub is bad, but it's still a good watch.

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

I find that it's best to watch the OVA before watching the TV series. I started with the TV series, and sure it's beautiful, I couldn't understand Deedlit's relationship with Parn. Sure they're together, but how they end up that way?

This is an exaggeration tho

Guard - "Hey Parn! Long time no see."
Parn - "Yeah, it's been a while"
Guard - "Who's the elf?"
Parn - "Oh, her name is Deedlit, she's with me."

So I then got the OVA and started watching again from scratch. It made a lot more sense.
After watching the OVA I finally found out her background, as well as the background history for some of the other main characters. I agree with ArcticAngel, it's a classic that should be watched

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

Pirotess dies In ova.... she was my favorite character.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.