Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deep or famous anime phrases... - Minitokyo

Deep or famous anime phrases...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

"people can't gain something without losing something"
"to gain something we must lose something of equal value"
"that's equivalent trade. we believed it was the truth of the world when we were young"

"a painless lesson is one without any meaning"
"because if a man has not suffered, he will not remember"

they're from full metal alchemist ^_^

" Mada Mada Dane" by Echizen Ryoma 'from Prince oF Tennis, i guess it means 'still lots more to work on

Signature Image
[url =http://groups.minitokyo.net/japaneselover/]#JapaneseLover# [/url]

Roronoa zoro from one piece:

" That's what a captain is... don't hesitate! if you can't be decisive, who can we believe in?

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

from kenshin ova:

"You really make it rain blood"

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

Ryouji Kaji, Evangelion: "The gulf that separates man and woman is as wide and deep as any ocean."

Ooh, and a couple of good Cowboy Bebop ones:

"No one can draw a clear line between sane and insane. You move that line as you see fit for yourself" (Vincent, Bebop Movie)

"Man shouldn't have to live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise." (Spike)

"My ship works better when I kick it!" (Spike)

"Open foot, insert mouth" (Jet)

"The number of justices in the universe equals the number of people in the universe" --The guy that seems to always be with Eclair and Lumiere in Kiddy Grade. (Can't think of his name!)

poolshark

poolshark

Kurushio

"I wish you pleasant electric waves this coming year"-Hana from Fruits basket

Noir has a lot of good ones,one of which:
"Somewhere in the darkness is my real self, or is it that the darkness is within me?"
-Kirika

"The darkness born from mankind will swallow it."
Raww Le Krueze from Gundam seed

Murder is my daily bread.
-Kirika Yumura

chobits88

Dancer of the Dark

Hoe?????kinomoto sakura- card captor sakura
Tamahome!!!!!! Maika yuuki.fushigi yuugi
everything will be alright-Kinomoto sakura
chii-chobits
otaru i love you-lime,careza, zarzamora.-saber marionette j

Sorry for some possible mistakes...I saw this sentence in portuguese only, so....

"You can tame a dog with food
You can tame a man with money
But you will never be able to tame a Wolf of Mibu" - Saitou Hajime (Rurouni Kenshin)

X/1999 has a lot of wonderful sentences either...but it's 4 a.m. and I can't remember any of them right now =PPP

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

"Yume wa miru ka na?" - Midou Ban from Get Backers
"You're dog meat!" - Alucard from Hellsing
"Baka neko", "Kuso Nezumi" - Yuki and Kyou Sohma from FruBa

CrazyBlindGuy27

The Name Says It All

Here's a couple of recognizable ones:

"Puchu!!" - the Puchus, from Excel Saga

"Saiyuusen jiko yo!" - Mizuho, from Onegai Teacher

Nord

Nord

Give me more!

I'd like to quote whole conversations rather then one sentence. Take the time to read them.

"
-I will be going to heaven soon. That is..God’s will. If I am to get better it will only happen if God performs a miracle on me.
-You’re kidding! What is a miracle!? What is God’s will!?
Your life can’t be saved by a miracle or by God!
You can do it! Your willpower behind a wish to live life to the fullest..and the emotions of the people around you.. Human lives are saved by other humans! I have friends. Kenshin, the Missie, Yahiko... Even a tomboy named Misao... They can’t perform miracles. But they will lend me their strenght until the very end. I will belive in them until it’s all over.
I’m saving you right here, right now..and I’m just a human.
Why don’t you believe in me for a change? �
- A conversation between Sayo (a deeply religious girl) and Sanosuke (not much of believer), from Kenshin.

�I thought that people I didn’t know were enemies who hated and oppressed us.
I closed my heart away.
But...coming into contact with your kindness, I know now...that there are many wonderful people with warm hearts...on this beautiful earth..
I was the one that had a small heart, hating people I had never met..
I want to teach that to the children as well..the joy of loving someone with no restrictions..�
-Sayo, Kenshin.

<----------

Signature Image
Did she just..?

N2Heiki

N2Heiki

Devil Bats' Quarterback

Quote by Kuja-banzai"pochi pochi!!" sassi - abenobashi

Yeah... I lke when Sassi called a dregon and panda with that prhase

In most of sports, people learn more when they lose...
And this time we won't be the ones who are gonna do the learning...
We are gonna do the teaching.
By Kunumi Hiro (H2)

Signature
HiruMamo!!! Yaaaa- Haaaa-

"I'm not going to die, I'm going to find out if I'm really alive." - Spike, to Faye before going to fight Vicious.

"Then I'll give you one peice of advice, it hurts like hell." - Heero Yuy, to Trowa, after Trowa tells him he is planning on destroying his Gundam.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

From Noir

Kirika - "Noir

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

"Mada mada dane"(Still a lot of work on)
"oro?"unforgetble
"Live to protect the person you love,not die to protect the person you love" DNAngel,"Ice and Snow" episodes

"Hunger is the best spice." - Spike, Cowboy Bebop.

Even my dad was all "Where did you hear that? That's very clever." XD That might sound insultive for him to say, but I rarely just come up with sharp little statements like that. ^^

Also, almost any Osaka quote from Azumanga Daioh.

Osaka: But about a reindeer... what kind of a nose shines? How did he get it? Maybe it's not a reindeer. It could be something else..

Osaka: Three years went by so fast. Chiyo-chan has gotten taller. Sakaki-chan's breasts got bigger. I became more responsible.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Don't bump such extremely old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.