Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Close To Death - Minitokyo

Close To Death

page 1 of 1 5 total items

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

hi.
anybody almost lost a love one or has a virus or anything that
can cause him/she to die?
and how would you feel?
The reason why im asking this sense, a friend of my whos live all the at russia has a little sister that has this some sort of virus, she was at the hospital for 2 weeks now.
the virus can cause from stoping ur lungs and heart from working.
It has a very Huge chance of doing it to.
I feel kinda sad ._.
Ivan the brother of the sister. they were really close, more like best friends.
Getting that close would cause you pain if something happens.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

.. already happen to me, mai older sister had a diease that eats up her immue system causin her to catch cold, flu, skin infection, etc... But yes. hope everythin get's better Shadow.

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Im very sorry about that ._.
and yes, i hope shes gets better.
I dont wanna see a friend of my feeling pain.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Quote by ShadowdudeIm very sorry about that ._.and yes, i hope shes gets better.
I dont wanna see a friend of my feeling pain.

^^ no worrys Shadow it's all for the best now, i'll be prayin for ur friend to get well.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I never met my sister... I think she died of a genetic error that messed up her brain when she was three. Otherwise it was a virus which messed with her brain.

Either way, it's very strange for me to imagine how different life might have been for me had she lived. I can't stop thinking how different of a person I would be, or how different of a family mine would be.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.