Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Current Desktop/ID Image - Minitokyo

Current Desktop/ID Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

I was looking at Deviant Art, and I noticed how neat it is that you can upload an ID image for yourself, and your current desktop screenshot. Would it be impossible to implement something like this here? I think it would be neat to at least see what people have as their current desktop.

I know there's a thread (it's a dead one, but still exists) where you can post your desktop screenshots, but it doesn't quite have the same effect as being able to upload the screenshot to your user page.

groovybluesgirl

groovybluesgirl

Groovy Girl

Hmmm.......
That would be a very cool feature! ^_^
Good idea egnirys.

{ D.N.Angel Fans } [b]{ Gackt Fans } { My Gallery } { My latest Wallpaper Ice & Dark } [b]
Signature Image
[b]{The absence of flaw in beauty is itself a flaw.}
[/b][/b][/b]

Takeya

Takeya

the enigma + extremeties thereof

that would be cool. what would be really cool is if someone who spoke c# and perl (for us linux users) could do one that would do this ON demand so that we could just run the program and boom, a screenshot is uploaded. but there would have to be a limit of like one upload a day so people just didnt run it constantly.

good idea still.

In Russia is freedom of speech. In America is also freedom after speech. -- Yakov Smirnoff

Signature

Rev-Chan

Rev-Chan

Let's get Stoked

Yeah i like that idea as well.
I just wish that there was more of user page thing rather then just your images and
guestbook.

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

Quote by Rev-ChanYeah i like that idea as well.
I just wish that there was more of user page thing rather then just your images and
guestbook.

You can actually skin your userpage,( take a look at mine), you can add images and much more, the coding allows you to put many things more...
Also you can put a picture of yourselves.. XD

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

It's a little tricky to skin your userpage, and it would clutter things up a lot to just put them in the userpage content section. Obviously this isn't anything pressing or required, but I do think it would be neat to have.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.