Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai - Minitokyo

Abenobashi Mahou Shotengai

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Erm, i've only seen one eps. and that's it b'cause i wasn't really into it...but it seems to be quite popular XD

so is it really that good? well ill be getting the eps. again and....oh well...i guess it's worth the time ey?

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Never heard of it before this..

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

Once you've seen the first 2 episodes, you've pretty much seen the whole series XD

Overall, It's hilarious parody of the trends in anime and Japanese culture. I definitely recommend it for a good laugh now and then ^^

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

^^ haha kay, i hope it wont fail me ^_^

I loved it great series very funny. The movie studio episode was my fav. Zombiefied Snake Plishkin wtf?

HikariNoKen

Hitokiri No Hikari

Very very intersting series... Very entertaining too nonetheless. I would say watch it if you really have nothing better to watch. It's one of those things you watch when you're either really bored or are really depressed. It's light qualities are able to pick ppl up quickly. Although, if your eyes are sensitive to boobs, I'd say watch out.

What choice is there but to fight? What choice is there but to die?

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

the 1st episode just sorta sets things up, its akwardly paced, where like there some pretty depressing situations and they dont really take it very seriously, but it really all about teh 3rd episode where they fun fo sci fi anime

Signature

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I love this show!!! Its very entertaing. It seems to have a serious and humorous side.

Signature

Kuja-banzai

Shinobi

xmm.......i saw all eps of this anime in two days.......it's crazy!!!it is from gainax as nge and flcl......i like this anime very much.....i

Signature

man

i prefer FLCL...it's more crazy:D

I've only seen one episode but I want to see the rest.... ^_^;;

hehe this is crazy, it's great for laughs and MUNE MUNE sannn!!! You have to watch out for the spoofs and i like it's (ecchi?? am i right?) moments hehe

this is what you see when you look in my direction

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.