page 1 of 1 5 total items

doomsong06

doomsong06

Happy Noodle Boy RoXoRz!!!

Cancel

Well uhh... my sig image wont come up... and when I upload it, there's no error message... but when I post it doesnt come up. So can anyone help me?

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE!!! GRRRRRR!!! CHEESE!!!! - Happy Noodle Boy

• Nov 14, 2004

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Cancel

If it's larger than 30kb, it won't come up. Also, make sure it's a gif file.

doomsong06

doomsong06

Happy Noodle Boy RoXoRz!!!

Cancel

It's a GiF alright I checked before I posted it... hmm guess I'll check on the size... Damn... too big... tried resizing and still too big!!! Oh well...

MEOW! MEOW! MEOW! CAT CHOW!!! CEASE YOUR FLATULENT WINDS AND HEAR MY MIND NUMBING EXPULSIONS OF WICKED NOISE!!! GRRRRRR!!! CHEESE!!!! - Happy Noodle Boy

• Nov 14, 2004

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Cancel

it needs to be around 146x80 (I think) you can look up the exact zise in the support section,
( have you typed [sigimg] in the text area?)

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

RubyKnight

Flame of Hope

Cancel

Can anyone tell me how to change my sig image, avatar, and site banner from what they are? I read somewhere something about deleting a temp image file, but I can't find the place to do that. Help please? ^^°

Jumi of Gaia
Signature

• Nov 18, 2004

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.