Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help with Web colors for userpage designers... - Minitokyo

Help with Web colors for userpage designers...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Well I hope this is usefull to determinate the colors of your userpage.
Just take a look at this complete table with all web colors availables for your userpage.

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/alphamaster/colors.rif

I hope must be useful for you.

See ya....

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

seems as if the link isnt working for some reason : /
maybe the link is broke ?

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

You have to copy/paste the URL for it to work. It's just angelfire's no hotlinking policy.

Tonnifer

Beautifies

Anime Design have your attraction because it is too great arts. Japan invented anime but you can break the World record, then enjoy it.

I Refuse Admit Defeat

DayBreak

DayBreak

The Prince Is Dead

Quote by egnirysYou have to copy/paste the URL for it to work. It's just angelfire's no hotlinking policy.

oh there ya go lol
thx for the head's up.

Signature
i have such good eyes for spotting talent *-* it never failed me -0- cept for the time when i picked bromit to be staff -0- -Queen Saki

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

Try this link surelly working. My mistake I must to change the jpg ending to another.

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/alphamaster/colors.rif

Proved and working.

Cheers.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

In Photoshop, another easier way. Just go to your colors palette then click 'internet colors only' and there you go.

zpulse

zpulse

Who?

css colors check this out, it's really helpful...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.