Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bf/Gf who are in anime - Minitokyo

Bf/Gf who are in anime

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

I'm not sure if this topic is in the right scetion or not...but hoping to know some opinions~ ^-^
Is it wrong to look for a boyfriend or girlfriend that likes anime/manga or even games? What do you think?

To me, I must have a boyfriend that loves anime, manga ,games just as much as I do. Otherwise, I will not even bother wasting my time. =P (But there's a bit eceptional! Heehe~)

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

generaly my gf's have had similar intrests. there's nothing wrong for looking for that

Signature

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

Having a bf or gf that likes anime is a bonus i guess but not all people like anime and that may be only one quality that they like anime were u find someone who has similar intrests they may not like anime but having a love for anime or not dose not convert into the real relationshop.
I guess in a bf gf situation it may come into acount as a shared intrest but in a long term relationship may be diff but! im not saying its a bad thing having a bf or gf that likes anime as much as you do is a great! thing.

(and yes i think its in the right catagory) :)

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

There's definitely nothing wrong with that, but they're kinda hard to find. At least where I live anyway. If I could find a girl who likes video games I'd cry of joy.

Quote by Hikari87I'm not sure if this topic is in the right scetion or not...but hoping to know some opinions~ ^-^
Is it wrong to look for a boyfriend or girlfriend that likes anime/manga or even games? What do you think?
To me, I must have a boyfriend that loves anime, manga ,games just as much as I do. Otherwise, I will not even bother wasting my time. =P (But there's a bit eceptional! Heehe~)

No it's not wrong to look for a bf or gf that likes the stuff you like as well.
I'm also looking for this type of person, naaahahahaha :) :)

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Similar interests is something I seek in friends.
Don't know about Bf/Gf, but you can see from the creator of MegaTokyo (an online manga) that he had a Gf who had absolutely no interest in anime/manga, but later got some interests and now they're married.

Quote by NairdasIf I could find a girl who likes video games I'd cry of joy.

and yeah, finding such girls is kinda hard where I live too...

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

well, if they didn't like anime- i'd show them how broad it is: eventually, we'd find something which would entertain them.... thankfully, my boyfriend is partial to EVA, so when i heard that- I knew he was a keeper xd... if thats my entertainment of choice- videos, dvds, computer, drawing etc... they have to like it in some extent... my life revoles around it... how else? 0_0

BTW: i love video games, and i'm a girl 0_0 we are out there!!! ^_^ just don't look for the super "I'm cool" girls- i bet they like them too- just afraid it will hurt their image!!! XD

or maybe i'm just too much like a guy ^_^' lol... meh ^_^'...

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hmm dun care =D he just gotta respect what I like >D and if he doesn't what kind of guy is he then -o-''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Meoww~~ thank you for everyone's opinions! ^-^

Quote by rory07Having a bf or gf that likes anime is a bonus i guess but not all people like anime and that may be only one quality that they like anime were u find someone who has similar intrests they may not like anime but having a love for anime or not dose not convert into the real relationshop.

Yeeahh~ this is sooo truee..Rory-chan. u_u At here(where I live), it's kinda hard to find those who has the similar interest with me. Even in my school, others thinks that anime is childish, (even my family said that too~ They some how related things ~> watching anime shows that you are immature...) I believe some even don't understand the word "anime"! It's just soo sad... T_T

Yeeah, I love games too, Bel-chan! *high five* ^-^ But it seems that not much girls do like it. Probably interested in manga, heehe! :D

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

TeoAmagari

Staight of mind

what up hikari-chan lol. But with you're first post. I'd agree because you know its part of who I am and I woudl definitely want a girl who got a luv for anime, manga, and anime. :)

Perfectly normal to look for someone that has similar / same interests.. :O More to talk about, more in common is always a good thing. xP

Signature

sakuragirl

sakuragirl

Eternal

it's a great idea since the bf/gf can both have a simular interest. however, doesn't that excludes out people who aren't involved with anime? i feel sorry for those who has no interest in anime but falls in love with you~hikari87, :D XD but i guess u'll put them down nicely and not hurt them. :sweat: i hurted so many of those b4. feel guilty. ^_^'

Signature
Vanish with me in Eternal Darkness.

Well, if they aren't already into anime, you could try to get them into it.. ;)

Signature

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.