Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello fellow anime/manga fans - Minitokyo

Hello fellow anime/manga fans

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

Hi all
Thought i 'd take this chance to properly introduce myself. Actually i first joined this site yesterday under the name of Keiichi-kun but noticed there was another member with a similar name and re-registered.
I'm a real Oh My Goddess! fan and equally fond of You're Under Arrest.

Im not perfect but i hope we could have a good fun online community experience here!

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

welcome to MT, Keiichi-K1. im certiain you will have a great online experience here. once agian - welcome aboard.!

dans

dans

busy u_u

hello there Keiichi. :D
welcome to MT.
enjoy your stay and have fun.

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

They all say the same thing.
Hi, welcome to MT, enjoy your stay. You'll make a lot of friends here in this lovely anime community. :)

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hiya welcome to the forum! If you have any questions feel free to ask me otherwise enjoy your stay!

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I swear I think I've seen your name somewhere before...oh well..welcome to mt guinea pig.

Signature

welcome to mt, i hope you enjoy it here. hehe check spam lounge cause that's a funny area if you have time!!!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.