Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which world of an anime/manga would you choose? - Minitokyo

Which world of an anime/manga would you choose?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

If you are to choose a world of an anime or manga to live in (or even be one of the characters in that world) which one would it be?

ImoBaka

XIDesigner

For me it would be definitly Hinata Town from the anime Love Hina, life is so relaxed there and many sweet girls haha

Signature

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Heheheeh. It's obvious for me. I'd choose to live with Kazami Mizuho :) in the Asahina Apartments #201. I'd be Kei, but minus the standstills ^_^'.

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

The DBZ world. I'd have to train like crazy though. Plus I'd be able to learn to fly and shit.

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

well, for me i would have to say that eh anime world that i would choose to live in is Full Metal Panic, lol Life in FMP is so funny, and exciting with mecha battles, some sort of love triangle thing lol, and just fun ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

well, for me i would have to say that eh anime world that i would choose to live in is Full Metal Panic, lol Life in FMP is so funny, and exciting with mecha battles, some sort of love triangle thing lol, and just fun ^^ and a hot commanding officer lol :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I think that I'd like to live in the world of Hunter x Hunter or maybe Aquarian Age... or oo Ranma 1/2! Reasons?

HxH = The Nen thing... I could custom-make an ability that's all my own with Nen-abilities!

Aquarian Age = I could have a spirit-self/alternate self with special abilities... OR I could be a mindbreaker and make those special people do what I want! wheehee!

Ranma 1/2 = I can have the best of both worlds! I can be a boy or a girl whenever I want! Woot! Fun! ^_^

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

For me...I would luuv to go to Rurouni Kenshin's world~ Heehee! *^^* Or in Yami no Matsuei's world lol! ^o^ Meoww~~ be a shinigami and be together with 'Soka-chan! Nyaaa...~~ ^^v

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

i would like the pokemon world... cuz pokemon in rl would be cool :D.

Signature

icom158

I would live in the world of Ranma 1/2. That way I can go around splashing people with water and learn all types of cool martial arts techniques, while avoiding the cursed springs.

I would live in the world of Naruto. I think it'll be really cool and exciting to be a ninja and do jutsus and stuff...

For me it would be the world of Narue (Narue no Sekai). Fighting Space Ninjas...meeting spaceships...meeting cute androids. This would be funny! ^^

Signature

"If the villain looks just like me I'll be pitted against me who looks like me and so, even if I who looks like me wins, me who looks like me will lose and the loser will be me who looks like me, so in the end I will be the winner, but I will have lost." Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

Seiren; the world which is almost entirely populated by women in Girls Bravo.

I'd choose to live in Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu, its simple and fun, and seeing Hale freak out would be hilarious... I don't know about being eaten by Guu though...

Signature

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

Well now I would choose to live in Vandreads world, for obvious reasons ^_^

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

Hmm.. Maburaho's World. Then I don't have to study and just focus on practicing magic :D

ummm... i think planit z totally rokks ! :) i could liv der , get mi own zoid an then become a freelance mercenary and explore d ruins.

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

The world of Jungle wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu would be interesting, but I don't want to meet Guu *shiver* >.<
I'd probably go for the world of One Piece and become a pirate....
(Need to get a Devil's Fruit first to gain super powers though, or else I'll get my ass kicked big time)

lalatne

Meier Link

I like this topic. -_- hmmmm let me think, i choose DearS world coz if I will have a DearS, it will be fun and fuck DearS when ever i want muahahahahah :d.

i also like to DBZ SO I will learn abnormal powers.

Hellsing I love to live in this anime coz I wan't to be a vampire and partner of Alucard.

Well, that's a lot of options, and I have some more where I'd like to live in.

Gundam universe: (Could be on Wing, MS Gundam or Gundam Seed) To be a gifted pilot, it needs a lot of work, but if you got your own Gundam, it's worth it. ^^

dbz: Ditto. You know, for flying, abilities and kicking some ass. And we get to live with animals who are like humans too! XD

Love Hina: Need I say more? ;P

Tenjou Tenge: Well, if it means a lot having martial arts, lovely women who know how to fight and a few intagibles, I'm more than up for it. But I probably do it like a sort of gang leader, like a mal equivalent of Akira from Rival Schools. ;) And with cool abilities too.

SasukeUchiha

~Sasuke Uchiha~

Konoha I think.. Naruto World is the best. Ninja fighting XD *hoho*

~Ima made nando mo?~

I'm an Avenger for my Clan.... I'm living to kill Itachi :D

Sasuke is mine and Itachi ,too! *lol*

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.