Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Ah! My Goddess TV series, who should do the English voices? - Minitokyo

New Ah! My Goddess TV series, who should do the English voices?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

The new Ah! My Goddess TV series is going to be aired in Japan in 2005 and thankfully all the original cast from the OVA will reprise their roles. But if the series is to be dubbed in English which voice actors would you like?
Personnally i'd like the cast who did the OVA dub to return. The voice cast for the movie is also very good, but i think the OVA voice for Belldandy is better than the movie one.

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Heheheh, don't expect anyone to reply to this thread. Most people don't think the english seiyuu anyway.
They know who I'm talking about, they know who they are.

I too would like to the cast from the OVA to do the voices for the TV series. Juliet Cesario makes a cuter and younger Belldandy compared to Bridget Hoffman. :)

Nairdas

The Speaker of Truth

About damn time. I've been waiting on a TV series forever. I don't know who should do the voices in english, but I don't much care at this point. I'll probably get the subs anyway.

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Quote by NairdasI don't know who should do the voices in english, but I don't much care at this point. I'll probably get the subs anyway.

Hehehe, there you go. Looks like Nairdas doesn't give a damn about the official release in the US. That's because he's going to get the anime right at the moment when it's released on illegal fansubs.
Like I said, people won't give a damn about the english cast, they just want to get their hands on the "free" anime first. ... hehehee he's probably a dub-hater anyway. Is he? ^_^'

I personally would love to hear the voice actors that played in The Adventure of Mini Goddess. Wendee lee as Urd fits Urd perfectly. And Sherry Lynn as Skuld. Sherry Lynn has always been a favored of mine in anything that she does. Belldandy is played by Ruby Marlowe but she also played in the Ah! My Goddess Movie of I am not mistaken. If Wendee Lee has any thing to do with it I know that it will be done right. Those would have to be my pick.

Signature
Even when I was in a crowd I was always alone.

I really dont care who do it. as long as they F**ck the whole thing.

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Now this will be good very glad to hear, let's hope it the same people that a dubs. Cant wait!.

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

Quote by cas2384I personally would love to hear the voice actors that played in The Adventure of Mini Goddess. Wendee lee as Urd fits Urd perfectly. And Sherry Lynn as Skuld. Sherry Lynn has always been a favored of mine in anything that she does. Belldandy is played by Ruby Marlowe but she also played in the Ah! My Goddess Movie of I am not mistaken. If Wendee Lee has any thing to do with it I know that it will be done right. Those would have to be my pick.

Yes! Great choice actually. I'm having a difficult time deciding between the Skuld by Pamela Weidner (from the OVA) and Sherry Lynn (from the Movie). Sherry Lynn's voice is just so cute and funny (well I guess the Skuld was different to the one in the OVA because the OVA had a Skuld not approving Belldandy stay on Earth), whereas Pamela Weidner can do a really bratty Skuld.
I don't really mind who does the voices for them. Let it be Pamela Weidner, Sherry Lynn, Wendee Lee, Melissa Williamson (Urd from Movie), Bridget Hoffman or Juliet Cesario.
However, though I love Bridget Hoffman's voice, I do have a slight lean towards Juliet Cesario for Belldandy's role because she sounds a little more younger and sweet. :)

Quote by KeoughNow this will be good very glad to hear, let's hope it the same people that a dubs. Cant wait!.

Yeah, Keough! That's the spirit! :)

Keiichi-K1

Belldandy, my goddess

Thanks for your comments cas2384, Keough and Kei-kun it's rare to see fans that watch the dubs as well as the original soundtrack versions. I find a lot of people just don't watch the dubbed versions, myself i like both in equal amounts.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.