Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi there! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 18 total items

AngieTenshi

AngieTenshi

memento mori

Well... I've been commenting on wallpapers for a week already and now I decided it was time to stop by and make an introduction of myself (which I hate, btw, but has to be done).
I'm 22, born and living in Brazil, studiyng languages at the University (right now only taking English classes, but soon I'll start Japanese and/or Russian).
I'm a fairly new fan of anime/manga, but I'm already hooked up in many stories. My favorite one is InuYasha, but I love other titles as well, such as Saint Seiya, Yu Yu Hakusho, X, Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNICLE, Gouhou Drug, xxxHOLiC, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichihenge, and so on...
Anyway, this is already a large introduction, so I'll stop here.
I hope to find some friends around here, as I don't know many people that like anime/manga as much as I do.

Thanks for reading! ^_^

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

:: Pounce. :: Welcome to Mini Tokyo. ^^;; Yeah, I detest introductions as well, since there's never much to say. o__o;; (For me, atleast.) Anyway, hope you make tons of new friends and have fun. ^^;; :: Hands you a chocolate chip cookie. ::

Oh, and I love your avatar, by the way. <__<;; :: Pokes. :: e.e;;

Signature

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

hiya AngieTenshi, nice to meet ya! welcome to mT and please enjoy your stay. if you need any help, just ask. if your looking for friends, i can be one of them^^. hope to cya around!

Signature Image

Nakayori

Nakayori

[edit] Oh, grr.. :: Stabs internet. :: I'm sorry, I accidentally double posted! @__@;; :: Hands you an extra cookie. :: v__v;;

Signature

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Hiya, AngieTenshi-chan! Nice to meet you~~ :)
(Lol, I never did myself an intro too~ heehee....oh well! ^.^)
Hope you'll enjoy your stay at here~ and see ya around meoww~ :nya:

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Mew

Mew

sweet girl

Mew welcomes you to MT! -takes hand and shows you around, though youve seen everything xD- and thats MT! If you have a question, problem, or want to talk please mail(Pm) or post in mew ish guest book^^. hope we can be friends^^

Signature Image

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hello there
welcome to MT
hope u have a great time here
check support section to know more bout this site and it's policy
happy levellin :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

hiya welcome to the forum! if you enjoy watching anime then this is the place for ya!!!

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by Nakayori:: Pounce. :: Welcome to Mini Tokyo. ^^;; Yeah, I detest introductions as well, since there's never much to say. o__o;; (For me, atleast.) Anyway, hope you make tons of new friends and have fun. ^^;; :: Hands you a chocolate chip cookie. ::
Oh, and I love your avatar, by the way. &lt;__&lt;;; :: Pokes. :: e.e;;

You must have an endless supply of chocolate chip cookies. Oiye. Anyways Hello Guinea Pig! Welcome, read the rules, blah blah,blah becoming a test subject blah blah blah and thats all you need to know :) enjoy

Signature

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

Hi there!! Welcome to MT!!
Enjoy your stay!!
If you're looking for anime/manga lovers, you've come to the right place!!
XD Seeya!

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

Hi! :D Well...I'm kinda new as well, but it's nice to meet you!

AngieTenshi

AngieTenshi

memento mori

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! *grabs cookies* Now that I have introduced myself I don't feel much of an intruder anymore, so I'll start browsing around the messages to know you guys better! ^_^

AngieTenshi

AngieTenshi

memento mori

[edit] double posts sucks... it's happening a lot today x_x [/edit]

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

heyaaa =) welcome to minitokyo ^o^ hope you enjoy here and make lotsaaa of great wallie ^o^''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Nakayori

Nakayori

Quote by PurplefireYou must have an endless supply of chocolate chip cookies. Oiye.
Anyways Hello Guinea Pig! Welcome, read the rules, blah blah,blah
becoming a test subject blah blah blah and thats all you need to know
:) enjoy

:: Points to the room full of chocolate chip cookies. :: Of course, where would I be without my precious cookies? *-*;; :: Points to the other room. :: I have crimson bunnies, too. o__o;; Want one? :: Prods with a bunny. :: Wai, I never got to be called a guinea pig.. ;__; :: Cries. :: Oh well. =D :: Hands you a chocolate chip cookie. ::

Quote by AngieTenshi[edit] double posts sucks... it's happening a lot today x_x [/edit]

Wai, yes, I double post all the time. ;__; :: Pat,pat. :: You get used to it, though. o.o;; :: Twitch, twitch. :: x__x;; Anyway, enjoying MT so far? =D

Signature

xpilot2006

xpilot2006

A Nightmarish Gift

well hello to you too,i'm fairly new too.I started watching anime this year..T_T
Hope you enjoy it here.

hehe i hate introductions too cause you don't really know what to say. what that saying, " first impressions show alot about who you are" or something like that. well anyways welcome to MT .

AngieTenshi

AngieTenshi

memento mori

Quote by sirgeorgehehe i hate introductions too cause you don't really know what to say.
what that saying, " first impressions show alot about who you are" or
something like that. well anyways welcome to MT .

Yeah, I think introductions are annoying exactly because I never know what to say exactly. I think I always say things no one is interested to hear.
But you know? I think first impressions sometimes are misleading... but I addmit I'm very much taken by first impressions. :\

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.