Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's ur most fave episode of FMA ? - Minitokyo

what's ur most fave episode of FMA ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hi again ^^
just come back fully online now
come back sooner coz the holiday is borin >_>
wanna know what ur fave episode of Full Metal Alchemist
mine is episode 38
where the title suddenly change to 'Flame alchemist'
and the main chara is the mustang-san who flames like kyo kusanagi (in my eyes >.<' )
and the whole story really make me LOL and ROFL...
so what ur fave episode ?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

UndyingShadow

UndyingShadow

Snake Eater

I'd have to say the last episodes, like episode 49-51. They were so exciting and suspenseful, that it made me realize why I loved FMA so much in the first place. Classic anime.

Signature Image

Quote by jackalx66hi again ^^just come back fully online now
come back sooner coz the holiday is borin >_>
wanna know what ur fave episode of Full Metal Alchemistmine is episode 38
where the title suddenly change to 'Flame alchemist'
and the main chara is the mustang-san who flames like kyo kusanagi (in my eyes >.<' )
and the whole story really make me LOL and ROFL...so what ur fave episode ?

Yeah!!! This episode is awesome!! XD
...Disapearing hangar number 13....and alll this stuff with fiancee for Havoc..... :D
Flame Alchemist is the best !!!!! XD

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

te half way pt on eps 25 "I think" (spoilers:) blah wahtever you already know what happen if you are here... XD
when huges kicks the bucket right when he found out what happens and on the ending sence when Huges little girl "forgot her name at the momment" was talking to her mom why are they burying his dad... that right there that was so emotionally and dramatically well written... that you can help but to cry a bit "sob" ... unless you are one cold hearted bastard... ^^ that right there was definitely one of the big climax of the story I think personally. ^^

Signature

Urashima

The ULTRA Cute

This is posted in the wrong place I would say.

I can't really say I have a favorite, I greatly enjoyed the last 10 or so episodes.

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Episode 2....well, its as far as I've watched so far. It seems like a good series that I'll be able to enjoy...

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

I only watched hagaren until ep 16 so far. so between 16 of those episodes, i like ep 13. it's the funniest i saw so far

My fave. was when Greed and Ed fought for the last time. Greed was so cool. (not really sure which ep that was)

I'd say hughes death ep, but that's too sad to be a fave.

Signature

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

hm i don't know anymore, really. but i liked the end episodes around ~45 i think. it's was really great because it was near to the end but i really don't remember each episode. what i know it that i didn't like episode 37. it was something with this house with the 13 on it XD

I have three favorite episodes. Episodes 8, 13, and 19. I liked #8 because one part of it had a horror movie scenario in it, #13 because it was cute with Black Hayate and the kitty, and #19 because Edward went through the traps Indiana Jones-style.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

near the end i think. sad though

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.