Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

O_O Oh wow...I just realized I never introduced myself. x.X So...now I am. Hi, I'm Mayuka...I love anime and I'm 15. :D I'm always willing to make friends and get to know people! Uh...so...hi!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

hi too
welcome to MT ^^
my name is johan, 21, M
hope u enjoy ur stay in here
cya around :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mew

Mew

sweet girl

ooo hello^^ mew says hi to you^^. -shakes hand- lets be friends yes?

Signature Image

Quote by Mewooo hello^^ mew says hi to you^^. -shakes hand- lets be friends yes?

:D Of course!

Thanks both of you for the warm welcome!

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Quote by mayukaO_O Oh wow...I just realized I never introduced myself. x.X So...now I am. Hi, I'm Mayuka...I love anime and I'm 15. :D I'm always willing to make friends and get to know people! Uh...so...hi!

Lol hi there welcome to the forum! If you enjoy watching anime then this is the place for ya!!!

kc2

.:lost in eternity:.

Hello!! Welcome to MT!!
Enjoy your stay and be active!!
See ya! :)

Signature Image
Member of -:: "[Express]" ::- -::"[MT's Family]"::--::"[Love Hina]"::-
Moderator of-:: "[Celestia]" ::-

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Mayuka, Pretty name. Goes nicely with guinea pig *coughs* have fun and welcome to MT!

Signature

Quote by PurplefireMayuka, Pretty name. Goes nicely with guinea pig *coughs* have fun and welcome to MT!

o.O I do hope that is a good thing...

:D Thanks everyone! It means so much to me!

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by mayuka

Quote by PurplefireMayuka, Pretty name. Goes nicely with guinea pig *coughs* have fun and welcome to MT!

o.O I do hope that is a good thing...
:D Thanks everyone! It means so much to me!

Yes believe me. Its a very good thing. XD

Signature

AngieTenshi

AngieTenshi

memento mori

Hi!
I see that you welcomed me in my thread, so it's only fair that I welcome you as well, don't you think? ^_^
So, that's it, have fun 'round here!

hi wow so many young folks! well i hope you enjoy your time in mt. see you in the forums

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.