Strange food/eating habits.....or lack there of

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Cancel

Everybody has odd food/eating habits...admit it! So care to share? It can be anything: strange eating habits, questionable combination of foods you like, or things that you just can't stand! Well here's my list :

1) Never put milk in cereal (it's so gross, *gag*)
2) Eat almost everything plain....(I don't understand this whole "sandwich" thing)
3) Have a separate designated cup for different beverages
4) Avoid restaurants, but if forced to go, bring own cutlery
5) Never ever try anything new unless threatened

(shocked? yeah...I'm considered the strangest and most pickiest eater by everyone I know!)

Let's hear yours!

• Nov 15, 2004
Cancel

Number One...definately is me.
Number Two...sort of.
Number Three...heck yeah. Duh! Who'd mix MILK with COKE!?
Number Four...kinda

• Nov 15, 2004
Cancel

lol, well i'll eat just about anything, and im always willing to try sometin new...i got this weird habit though. whenever i eat (drink?) soup, i always bring the spoon up to my mouth and exhale out of my nose (not hard so stuff goes everywhere, but softly) before i put it in my mouth...i have no idea why i do it.
anyone thats taking a course in psychology wanna help me out, lol.

• Nov 15, 2004
Cancel

If it moves, I'll cook it and eat it. It it doesnt' moves, I'll steam it and eat it. If it cannot be cook, or cannot be steamed, then it probably isn't meant to be eaten.

I'll pretty much eat anything that is edible, but I tend to stick around healthy foods ;-/.

i don't really have any particular eating habbits, I'll skilled with using the chopsticks, spoon, fork, and hand, indian style. I'll choose one depending on what is the better tool for what I'm eating.

- R. K. Kishore

• Nov 15, 2004

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Cancel

have my own untinsils and plates etc of which only I use. And I only like to eat what I fix for myself. If I'm going to be handling my food, I wash my hands at least several times first. I like sweetner on potato chips so its salty and sweet at the same time.

I can't stand ground-up meat products (like hamburger, sausage, hotdogs ect) I especially hate meat that's been processed and pressed into some sort of shape with those fake grill markings on it.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.