Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Needing Help with an Streamload Account (a freeloader) - Minitokyo

Needing Help with an Streamload Account (a freeloader)

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Kyorus

Kyorus

Dream Forger/Toy Soldier

Here is the problem: I am a freeloader who received a file of 108 Mb (is the soundtrack of the OVAS of Darkstalkers). So, I would love to download it, but I can't since I live on Perú and is terribly hard to make money to reach the right place. So, I wanted to know if there were here any (at least) Basic Streamload Account who I could send my file and let him/her to split the file and resend it to me?

Find salvation throught talent!

Sorry :(

"May the aquisition of wealth no longer be your driving force." - freshblueO2

"It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish." - Mother Teresa

Kyorus

Kyorus

Dream Forger/Toy Soldier

No need to be sorry... I'm just searching for someone willing to help. That's all.

If I help you what exactly do you want me to do? You send the file to me (I think it's a packed file), I'll download it, split it in smaller pieces, upload it again and send them to you? Is this so?

Signature

"If the villain looks just like me I'll be pitted against me who looks like me and so, even if I who looks like me wins, me who looks like me will lose and the loser will be me who looks like me, so in the end I will be the winner, but I will have lost." Myao in Kazemakaze Tsukikage Ran

i don' think there is a conclusion to ur problem though

Kyorus

Kyorus

Dream Forger/Toy Soldier

Quote by nad21If I help you what exactly do you want me to do? You send the file to me (I think it's a packed file), I'll download it, split it in smaller pieces, upload it again and send them to you? Is this so?

EXACTLY! That's what I need! ^-^ I don't care about waiting a month or more to finish the download while I can download it! I would be really greatfull!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.