Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Stars in the Sky - Minitokyo

Stars in the Sky

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Have you ever looked up into the sky, counting those endless stars?
Wondered how many are there in the sky? ^-^

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

Amaranth

Amaranth

<iDlE>

Sometimes.....
but I remember one time when I tried counting I got a headache....... :sweat:

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Hm.. only when i walk in the dark from 7-11 to home gotta pass time sum how. =P

OnePiece Fan

we did this when we were very very young,then elder people said that it was foollish.BUT,what could stop us when we were intereisted in something in child-hood? :)

Signature

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Quote by 32061we did this when we were very very young,then elder people said that it was foollish.BUT,what could stop us when we were intereisted in something in child-hood? :)

Yeeah I agree too~ sometimes, when you're counting those stars....you may forget about your problems and saddness~ those sparkling little ones looks as if they had some calming effect~ ^-^ So, whenever I had the chance.... gotta find a good spot and counts them~ or rather just starrs at them! Heehe~ :D

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

OnePiece Fan

Quote by Hikari87

Quote by 32061we did this when we were very very young,then elder people said that it was foollish.BUT,what could stop us when we were intereisted in something in child-hood? :)

Yeeah I agree too~ sometimes, when you're counting those stars....you may forget about your problems and saddness~ those sparkling little ones looks as if they had some calming effect~ ^-^ So, whenever I had the chance.... gotta find a good spot and counts them~ or rather just starrs at them! Heehe~ :D

continu counting now?hoho~~it's a great job ^_^'

Signature

I love looking at the sky at night ^^ When I step outside and look up at the clear night sky, all my problems seem to melt away as i gaze upon the wonders of the universe. All the little problems and life seems so small compared to the vast worlds. But i haven't been bored enough to count the stars =P At least not yet XD

Hiroyuki-Yue

Keeper Of The Blue Flame

Its relaxing to look at the stars. When i was a lot younger i thought of counting them when i was at a camping ground... the sky was amazing! you could see the whole sky sparkling with stars! there were so many i just gave up from that day on and just watched them in the sky for a long time

I lose my memory little by little with each day.
Soon, time will eventually make me forget.
But for now, i'll never forget your warm heart.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

i look at the stars sometimes. i asked my dad a question when i was at a young age about how many stars there are. he said there's an infinite number of stars you can't count them all. ^^

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

I love looking up in thesky and see the stars especially when you go outside the city, maybe to the bleach side ... so beautiful... ^^ too bad can't do that all the time. XD

Signature

Asahi

Asahi

gone

oh well.. sometimes. if there are no clouds in the nighty sky.. stars are so beutiful and romantically :D

gundex

gundex

- Gundam Freak -

Quote by hikari87Yeeah I agree too~ sometimes, when you're counting those stars....you may forget about your problems and saddness~ those sparkling little ones looks as if they had some calming effect~ ^-^ So, whenever I had the chance.... gotta find a good spot and counts them~ or rather just starrs at them! Heehe~

agree with u hikari-chan... when looking at the stars... i feel calm... and amazed too... the stars are beautiful... but i haven't tried to count them... :D :D (maybe when i was a child :D :D)

-- \"It\'s because there\'s something i can protect only by fighting.\" Kira Yamato --

Signature

Trever

Trever

Bishonen Hunter

Yeah ive once tired to count them all, i like doing theorie about these too about where and if there is afterlive, but felt asleep doing so. ^.^ At summer time, like to gaze at them laying on a blanket. their beutiful. ^_^ star is my fav sign, the necklage i always wore is a black star, may sound stupid but i gave it a name ^_^' well it is a special one, they say it can sap the owner depression yada yada and if you ask her something about how you feel she may help yu, and so she did, maybe its psycological, but still love ' believe' yeah thats her name. ^_ im kinda going far away from the topic, oh well thats what i do all the time ^_^' eheh just to say that it is one one the things i like to do best, looking at the sky at night, kireeei.

I'd like to break your heart and give you mine
It's taking me over
It's so insane I've gotta be
crazy indeed

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

I always look up into the sky when i'm sad it makes me feel better somehow it's a really hard feeling to discribe i feel happy and i think about the littlest things i love the night and the stars seeing them all night is one of the great things in life at least mine......

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

sometimes I do....I was once so retarded asking a guy to count the stars with me because I can't count @o@'' I think I gave up after 20 =0= cuz It was so freaking cold that day...

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

wow so many stars in the sky
em...
1,2,3,4,......#_#
so many...
yet so beautifull scene O_O
i like the stars in the night so much :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kuroz

kuroz

Confused?

Hmm.. like many here.. I also like looking at the nightsky and the stars. However, besides having a calming effect on me, I always feel slightly sad. This is because everytime I look at stars, I would think how infinitely insignificant I am compared to the vast galaxies of star systems out there. Furthermore, I also think that it is interesting that through looking at the stars, I am witnessing the passage of time and viewing the history of stars. This is so since the star light takes time to travel from the stars to earth and by the time I see it, the star has changed significantly. Haiz.. many thoughts but too lazy to type them here.

Carisa-fallenone

Carisa-fallenone

Lollie La La

Looking at the stars and counting them soothes me more than any crackpot doctor's prozac ever will... Whenever I'm depressed or lonely I look at the sky and count the stars as they shine down on this world.

Someday, everyone starts on a journey I'm sure that day will come It's alright if you throw everything away.

TeoAmagari

Staight of mind

Hikari thats one of my favorite things to do especially on a crystal clear night, the stars are simply so enchanting and that full moon! I just love it so much I can just lose myself in thought and feeling. But in all honesty I don't count the stars I just R&R and enjoy the beutiful show. Heck most of the time it gets me in the mood to write poetry or play the piano or somthin' like that. How sad. ^_^' But yeah thats it.

Leaf

Leaf

Dreamcatcher

yeeaaahh.. I've tried doing that alot.. XD But usually I just like to watch the stars.. so I'll be standing therein the cold watching them. XD However if we're camping or something then sometimes me and my friends will count as many as we can to see who can count the most before forgetting what number we're at.. XD

Signature Image
thanks to wintersrain for the banner

Shota

Shota

Forever Nameless

I live in midtown Atl, GA; we have one of teh largest CO2 emmisions in teh united states i think around 100 ppb, when teh sun goes down all you can see is teh pollution that levelas at our sky line, i havent seen stars since i was 6 yrs old when i use to live in Kansas

Signature

knightstar3

knightstar3

already there...

the sky is very beautiful during daytime and at night :) the only time i count stars is when i'm walking home from chinese school at night. it's so relaxing to look at the stars shine and i have always wanted to look at one up close or possibly even touch one (i know you can't) :sweat:

Signature
member of COLORFUL WALLIES!
member of Hoteru-no-Shiki

"Each of us represents a star in heaven. Sometimes we shine with the rest, sometimes we twinkel alone, and sometimes when we least expect it, we make someone's dreams come true." --anonymous

- R. K. Kishore

sakuragirl

sakuragirl

Eternal

i love stars, i can name alot of the constallations and the name of the big stars. and i know what time of the year you can see the planets in our solar system. it's got a really clear sky all the time where i live. star gazing is wonderful. but i don't count them cuz it feels so boring and has no purpose, but i line them up so make shapes. and i often see shooting stars when i look at the sky for a while.

Signature
Vanish with me in Eternal Darkness.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.