Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FFX Fans - Where in Spira would you live? - Minitokyo

FFX Fans - Where in Spira would you live?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Not sure if this actually belongs in this category but i figured so since it is game-related. I always ask my friends this, and wanted to know. Those of you who have played FFX or FFX-2, if you lived in the world of spira where would you live? In the religious capitol of Bevelle, or maybe the big city of luca where blitzball games are held, or even the remote cute village of Kilika. A homeless man at the Thunder plains or a Guado at Guadosalam, whatever. the question i want to know is, where would YOU live and WHY? ^.^

Me I would prefer to live in Kilika because 1) love water 2) I could take a boat to Luca to watch blitzball games and 3) I would probably join the youth league.

Or maybe I'm just thinking way too much into this. O.o;

Signature

i would probably live in Beville or Zanarkand. (i don't care if that place was in ruins)

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Quote by Paoloi would probably live in Beville or Zanarkand. (i don't care if that place was in ruins)

Even if there was rabid monkeys? O.o; hey you know that might actually be nice...

Signature

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Zanarkand. I like the city, even as ruins. Because of FFX, it held a lot of importance for me gamewise.

Bevelle was too creepy for me, Besaid was too quiet. The Calm Lands are nice, but I really only like the music there. -_-'

Hiroyuki-Yue

Keeper Of The Blue Flame

I'd have to say zanarkand too... its just an awesome place to be in

I lose my memory little by little with each day.
Soon, time will eventually make me forget.
But for now, i'll never forget your warm heart.

icom158

Zanarkand. I'd play blitz ball at the huge stadium. I'd be a star.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Zanarkand was beautiful and full of memories for the characters.. so i wouldn't live there- because itdeserves to be left untouched.. i donnu....

I thought that the caves in Mount Gagazet with the hot springs would be kinda sweet- ^_^ but kinda cold outside :o ... so i'm going to say, I'd like to live in Guadosalam- it's pretty... yep yep ^_^

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

TeoAmagari

Staight of mind

I'd like to live prehaps in besaid or luca. The reason why I said besaid is because of its beutiful atmsophere and feel it has, "you know", and I would choose luca because I love the active life and crowd thats allways there, plus I'd love to play some heavy hittin' blitzball and also the 'auditorium'. I could chill all day in peace listen to music. *sigh* Wish I had a life like that. But yeah thats that 'purple fire' :)

or heck I think I'd love to live in the al-bhed territory 'treasure huntin' itz gotta be fun! :)

Girl just to put it simple I could just about chill anywhere even the "Omega Ruins", the only place I wouldn't feel cool would be 'beville', its a 'to uptight and uncomfortable place to beez in my opinion.'

amandasarahlynn

amandasarahlynn

The hell girl

Well I have 2 different answers to that^^
If Sin were still around I would Live in the Macalania (hope I spelled that right) forest (since its away from the water and away from alot of people so sin won't be near). If it were after Sin I would live in Kilika or Besaid since I love the water^^

Signature Image
I need more affection than you know

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

I would live in Zanarkand pre-ruins =P My 2nd choice would probably be Luca. I like populated and commercial areas =(

Signature

If Zanarkand isn't an option then I would choose Kilika. Its so pretty and tropical, it looks like a nice place to live. Plus I've always wanted to live near an ocean.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I'm also more of a city girl, so I would probably go for Zanarkand as well...But, beauty-wise, I truly love Kilika. The thought of falling asleep in a hamac to the sound of the waves...Seeing this village always make me think of that...how clam and peaceful it must be living there.

Signature Image

RiddickRuleZ

Escaped Convict, Murderer

I think I would live in the Rebuilt village, where Dona and Barthello Lives.

There is such a good vibration coming from that place....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think Zanarkand would be awesome to live, before it went to ruins. Like when Tidus lived there and it was good. Then you could watch the blitzball games in the huge stadium and it would be cool. Plus the look to it is really nice, I liked it the best out of all the places..The other places were just too quiet and small.

Oh! i would definitely live in porto Kilika.....only because it's a very pretty and calm place.....Zanarkand would be my second choice , but only before its destruction (!). You know, living in a ruined city......

I'd choose kilika over all else. That place just seems like a dream land to me. Its the water.

ichini

~ not sure ~

A flat in Luca, right in the middle of it all. And then a small time share in Kilika to get away. Oh and a houseboat off the Moonflow would be sweet as well.

~ ichini

Quote by Purplefire

Quote by Paoloi would probably live in Beville or Zanarkand. (i don't care if that place was in ruins)

Even if there was rabid monkeys? O.o; hey you know that might actually be nice...

yup. oops! i just lost15 Gil. :o lol! XD

Summoner

Lotosypherine

In the Farplane,come and visit me if you have me in your friend list.
Or in a case I wasn´t dead I would be meditating in the cave before mount Gagazet where Yojimbo was.

n>1

I would live on Besaid Island, why? because the water there is crystal clear

I'd live in luca, i like it because it's a huge city with lots of people.

Member of the [Ecchi-Club]
Miembro de [Hispanime]
Fier membre de la [French Tribu]

Zanarkand with the monkeys oh im there

"A loveless life is a living death."
"EyEs iN My TeEtH I Can'T sEE CaUsE i'M EaTInG"
"And All The Fears You Hold So Dear,Will Turn To Whisper In Your Ear..."

I'd be a wandering nomad....though Luca and Besaid would be where I'd wander most..

I'd Rather stimulate your mind than emulate your purpose

sutareru

sutareru

.pagawasumpa.

i would love to live in macalania woods...but first i would have to kill off all the stupid butterflies. i hate those stupid butterflies. they just fly around and totally get in your way. stupid butterflies.

Psychodelic Productions...affiliated with Telecommunications Online Inc...a FreyaGizamaluke.RobertFrosting Company.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.