Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FFX Fans - Where in Spira would you live? - Minitokyo

FFX Fans - Where in Spira would you live?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Hehe..... I'd live in Bikenel Desert!!! Get real powerful and build survival skill there....

Signature Image

zerokool

zerokool

I am a writter now!

luca...
blitzball all day...jjajajaj
blitzball rulez!!!!

Zerokool
The end is now here...
why you just be nice?. Because the world is not nice!

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I think I'd have to either live in Besaid or Luca.

Besaid - Because I'd love to go down to the beach and just chill. I also love water, too, so that'd be another reason for it being Besaid. Also, Besaid is a very quiet place, and since I like the peace and quiet, it'd be on my major 'to live' list.

Luca - I'd probably like to live in Luca because of Blitzball. Though it boasts activity and noise, it wouldn't really bother me, plus you have the Sphere Theatre there, too, not to mention other things.

Overall, I'd probably like to live in Besaid, though.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Lol such a great and funny thread. Favorite quotes thus far:

Quote by RevueMushroom Rock Road.
Yep, 'cause that's where Noojie-Woojie is *squeals*. It must be nice living in a really exclusive place accessible only through numerous elevators. Very high-tech. Plus the view's must be reaaally nice from the veranda.
Besides, who needs watchdogs when you have Ochus?

Hehe...

Quote by sutarerui would love to live in macalania woods...but first i would have to kill off all the stupid butterflies. i hate those stupid butterflies. they just fly around and totally get in your way. stupid butterflies.

HAHA... yah, I hated that butterfly game, don't think I beat it... =x=

Quote by songprayeryunaFor me I wouldn't choose because I perfer to travel but I like the Macalania forest with all the glowing crystals and thats where Tidus and Yuna shared their feelings in the magical pond or whatever.

True... this would be a good place to camp...

Quote by sanmadjackI'd live in Besaid. Very little ever got around to attacking there, thus giving it a reputation of safety.

LOL...

Quote by psychoticwindthunder plains.... then I'll put my thing that needs high electricity power like the cannon used to kill Sin but not and burn my neighbors if they annoy me

Oh my goodness, I love the crazy funniness of MT!

Me personally... Ummmmm yah, Kilika is a great place after it's been rebuilt... love the tropical vibe and it has great music too, haha. Second choice would HAVE to be Guadosalem. That place just glows! And you can visit the Farplane occasionally too when you want to get away from things... flowing waterfall and fields of flowers... *kyaaa...*

But the beach at Besaid is really nice too. HMMMM I don't know. I wouldn't mind living anywhere on Spira. It's just such a damn beautiful world!

Iniquitymaiden

Iniquitymaiden

Hidden Upon Mist

I wouldn't live in Spira, I would live in Zanarkand, but I wouldn't mind a nice place in Spira. not like that thunder place... don't like that place...

RhineMaiden

Dark Side of the Moon

I know it isn't a town or anything...but I would live in the Calm Lands. It's so awesome there...and you get to ride Chocobos ;D

But if I had to choose a town...Besaid is beautiful...has forests and the ocean is nearby...So, I would probably choose to live there. I'm not much on cities...people living too close together is a recipe for disaster. >.>

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
-Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil,
Aphorism 146

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I like Zanarkand, even in ruins or not, its still good place to live

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

zanarkand looked like a pretty relaxing place to live at (or chill at). at least before its destruction when sin arrived

I'd live in Besaid because it's quiet, and cause Yuna lives there.

I would choose Luca with some where like Kilika/Besaid as a weekend retreat. I would want somewhere to get away from the stress of city life.

CopyMaster

CopyMaster

:: STATUS: Logged Out ::

If Home wasn't destroyed, I'd be there by now.

MAX//Copy II ~ Its' all about Transcendence...
Signature
BEAT HIM! BEAT HIM GOOD!

skh

Infamous Leecher

I would live in Luca, that's a nice place and there's lots of things to do...

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

I'd live in Calm Lands. It's got the best music, imo. :)

super mutant ninja otaku

i would live in kilika because of the water and i would be able to fight with some of the
monsters that are by there.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.