Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Heyo.~ o.o - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Hehe, didn't notice there was an entrance lounge. xP I should introduce myself. :O I'm Koshiba (Real name is Krista ;0 ) I've been looking for a new forum to hang out at. I've browsed the wallpapers and such here for quite some time but have never really thought to look at the forum.. xP Not sure yet if I'll continue to post and such.. We'll see how things go. :)

And.. My favorite anime are Urusei Yatsura and Saber Marionette J. xP

Signature

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Nice to know you, I've been here for a while too, still don't have many friends, can I add you to my friendlist :)

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Sure. :) I wouldn't mind that. ^_^ :D Always nice to have friends, yep! Espcially with me being new around here and all. :D Hehe.

Signature

ZOMG it is Koshiba! just saw your name on the latest posts ^^;; I was like hmm... Koshiba... I wonder.. and it was you, so umm hi.

inuyasha

inuyasha

fire emblem pro

Quote by Aiwa-NeiZOMG it is Koshiba! just saw your name on the latest posts ^^;; I was like hmm... Koshiba... I wonder.. and it was you, so umm hi.

HAHAHAHAHAH lmfao hahahaha o yay back to the subject HI Koshiba

FIRE EMBLEM ROCKS!!

Quote by Aiwa-NeiZOMG it is Koshiba! just saw your name on the latest posts ^^;; I was
like hmm... Koshiba... I wonder.. and it was you, so umm hi.

Lmfao. XD HI tim!!11 Yeah, thought I'd try posting here and stuff. :O lesse HOW IT goes. xP

Signature

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

Welcome Guinea Pig, you will find MT a world of terror, excitement, doom and misery. what more could you want? becoming a test subject is the latest trend. come on you know you want too. enjoy and have fun!

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

welcome to mt,koshiba
nice to meet u too ^^
hope u enjoy ur stay in here
check support section to know more bout this site and it's policy.ok

:D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

:: Pounce. :: Welcome to Mini Tokyo. X3;; Hope you make a bunch of friends and such. ^o^;; :: Hands you a chocolate chip cookie, skimpers off. ::

Signature

skinnystik

skinnystik

|| Genki Tenshi ||

hello Koshiba! nice to meet you! welcome to minitokyo!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

welcome aboard ;) Enjoy your stay!

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.