Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 musta! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

divad

defiance

hello, i'm new here! i've been hearing a lot about this site..
and it's good!!

never argue with an idiot, they only drag u down to thier level, then beat u with their experience.
alexa is for alexa. alexa is against no one. alexa is youth. alexa has no age. alexa sees everything. alexa judges nothing. alexa is innocent. alexa comes from the past. alexa is the future.

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

Musta eh? Is that some kind of way to say hello on your language? :)
In my language.. it means black. Anyways, welcome to MT!

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

IT'S GOOD~! *throws out the bible*

Hahaha~ Welcome to MT! Enjoy your stay, ne?

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

great to see u join MT ^_^ welcome

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Quote by dustinMusta eh? Is that some kind of way to say hello on your language? :)
In my language.. it means black. Anyways, welcome to MT!

I'm not sure but Musta may stand for "kumusta" which means "how are ye?!" in tagalog ^_^

anyways welcome to MT have fun crawling through the scans and wallpaper galleries!!!

Cyaz!

divad

defiance

that's right! limality, you azn?
anywayz, thank you all for the nice welcome.

never argue with an idiot, they only drag u down to thier level, then beat u with their experience.
alexa is for alexa. alexa is against no one. alexa is youth. alexa has no age. alexa sees everything. alexa judges nothing. alexa is innocent. alexa comes from the past. alexa is the future.

Sir-Sabrock-X

Juan Garcia

Hello and welcome to MT enjoy ur stay around

Sir Sabrock X
Lord Of Nightmares

Meg

uber dork

kamusta rin! XD

I was wondering what "musta" meant. I'm filipino, but I'm more like filipino-american. I actually speak more spanish than I do tagalog.. but hello divad.. izzat david sdrawkcab? ^_^

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

Hi!!! XD

divad

defiance

Quote: kamusta rin!

i'm fine thank u!

Quote: I was wondering what "musta" meant. I'm filipino, but I'm more like filipino-american. I actually speak more spanish than I do tagalog.. but hello divad.. izzat david sdrawkcab?

yep, thatz david..! and hello to you too!

Quote: Hi!!!

hello

Yoh

Yoh

Yoh The Great!

Welcome to MT, have a great time here and Enjoy!

Earn money reading e-mails here

That musta been what it meant

Welcome Welcome to Minitokyo~ I am new here too! Hope to see you around the site! Bye = )

Signature

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.