Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Thank you MT - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Darla83

Darla83

BioRhythm ?

Hey I just wanted to say how I love being on mt and how glad I am I found it.

For all the reasons:
1, I wanted to share and talk anime images with people across the globe
2, I really needed to have something new to throw myzelve at
3, I was going to need a large image source since I was as good as googled out

It's lucky, I found it by accident and becouse I got curious I came back, other way I never even thought about joining somekind of forum.

What aboud you?

Signature
The Catgirl fan group ---Nya---- !!!:
KittyCats= for the neko lovers in MT

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Im glad you like this place Darla83. I was new to forums too until about 7 months ago. I can't think about life without them now. XD After i found this place i never needed to google again. :) :) :)

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I know what you mean darlaa =9 minitokyo ish such a great place ^o^ shankkyuu for making ittt mwhaha =]

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

why...
i'm also like this place too, darla
it's addicted in my blood now XD
yep. especially the image and wall resources
i like this community a lot
for that i thx to everyone that make this network society great XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

yeah... MT sure is a great place...

Dilandau

Dilandau

Designator

I found mini tokyo when I was looking for anime wallpapers, have been browsing MT quite a bit before I noticed I could register. After I registrered I spent like 10 weeks not knowing you could do stuff like have a own page and post on the forums :P but now that I found it I think its great!

"He who does not punish evil commands it to be done."

I like MT, Even though I haven't even really browsed the gallery much, I like this community forum, one of the reasons why I'm staying...

DianKibou

DianKibou

The inflatable Dragon God

I like MT too because I have find so many friends and the gallerys are the best ^^

Signature

Quote by DilandauI found mini tokyo when I was looking for anime wallpapers, have been
browsing MT quite a bit before I noticed I could register. After I
registrered I spent like 10 weeks not knowing you could do stuff like
have a own page and post on the forums :P but now that I found it I
think its great!

That's excatly the same reason how I found Minitokyo! Members here are very friendly and real fun to chat with! And the fun part is designing, designing, designing! XD MT is my new addiction! :D

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.