Manga you'd like as Anime

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

Just curious, but have you ever read a manga that you'd like to see as an anime (One that doesn't already have one made or in the making, so Negima! and Love Hina and the like don't count) So what is the manga, and the story and why do you want to see it as an anime?

Personally I want to see these as anime:
+Anima
This is a really cute manga (scanlated by Toriyama's world) about kids that are called +Anima because they were born with Tattoos that mark them as able to take the form of animals... whether just a few parts or completely. The main characters are Cooro (a Crow), Husky (a Fish), Senri (a Bear) and Nana (a Bat)

I want to see it as an anime because the story is cute and the action seems very expressive and it would be so cool to see Cooro's antics animated and hear Cooro and Husky's fights voiced!

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Cancel

I'd love to see Black Cat in anime !

Cancel

Omg~ XD <lol> I came here to say Black Cat, and here alucard's already done.
So, instead I'll nominate Yabuki Kentaro's other story, Yamato Gensouki. XD Well, first though it'd have to be picked up again (got cut after two volumes)... :sweat:

I'd also love to see +Anima as an anime. XD I think it'd be great. Adorable characters, sweet moral lessons and the like~ :) Very cute.

Cancel

Quote by bucket-shotOmg~ XD <lol> I came here to say Black Cat, and here alucard's already
done.

Sorry :)

If I had to say another manga, I'll say Lilim Kiss ^^

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

Didn't I say to have wat the story was about and why you'd like to see it as an anime?

I was gonna post this earlier too, but I didn't have the patience.
Sakende Yaruze! ~ I will Shout!
This is a cute Shounen-ai manga about a 33 year old seiyuu who looks and sounds like a little boy... When the son he never knew he had shows up, the retirement from voice-acting was no longer an option and he ended up being an actor in Yaoi Radiodramas... And his costars start falling in love with him...

This is such a cute, funny and sweet story, and manga really leaves the sound aspect of this series lacking... I mean... the entire series is based on sound and it makes you wonder how everything actually goes... And plus it would actually be a full-fledged shounen-ai show, like Gravitation... we need more anime that has definite guyxguy relations!

Signature

yieloon

yieloon

#1 Slacker

Cancel

i always wanted to see pretty face or blade of the immortal animated..
and ofcourse the continuation of berserk...

Signature

They say that god arranged relationships, but men created separation.

• Nov 16, 2004

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

Ooo Pretty Face would be a good one to animate! It'd be so fun! ^_^ But I wonder what kind of voice Randou would have? I mean he's always been this big buff tough guy but then after the accident he's a babelicious girly pretty boy! and he passes off as a girl too! Would they get a male voice actor or would they get a deep-voiced female?

Signature

Cancel

Gomen Terra-chan :)

So Black Cat is about a guy, a killer that has left the Chronos organisation and now he work as sweeper with a friend. Later they meet Eve, a child with special abilities.

This manga is kinda fun and has a good story. That's why I wish to see it in anime :)

Cancel

Psychometrer Eiji is one manga I'd like to see as anime. Kamikaze is another, as well as Shaolin sisters. I'd also like to see the continuation of the Spiral anime. Some other titles are Manwha (Korean equivalent) like Rebirth, etc.

Any other manga titles have already become anime, or I've forgotten them. :)

• Nov 16, 2004

bakudan00

bakudan00

Tries to reveal his identity

Cancel

Hey, how about Death Note. I liked that manga so much. and i wish it could be an anime soon

• Nov 16, 2004

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Cancel

I'd really like Paradise Kiss as an anime. Or Mars, that's a nice manga too. I think Under the Glass Moon would make a nice anime, but it's not a very popular manga. More episodes of Fake would be nice, there's only just the one.

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I actually read the first two volumes of Under the Glass Moon! I forget the character names, but I love the boy's spirits! They're all so cute! *heart* It would be interesting to see that one animated.... it'd be so pretty and magical...

Signature

egnirys

egnirys

Music is my Boyfriend.

Cancel

There are only two volumes of Under the Glass Moon that have been released in the US. It makes me sad. If you know about japanese rock music, you'll see that the author is a fan. You see Mana (aka Madame Batolli), Gackt, and Hakuei. I think there's more, but I forgot. There's some very, very nice artwork from it too. Maybe I should find a way to scan my volumes.

Cancel

Quote by Terra-chan Sakende Yaruze! ~ I will Shout!

Ahh! XD Good call, Terra! Hehe~ I worked on editing that scanlation for Sakura-Crisis a bit... I think it'd definitely work as an anime. XD Just like Gravi!

Hm, for the record, then:
Yamato Gensouki (or what there is of it) is about a young warrior named Shion, who takes it upon himself to protect a certain princess he was supposed to assassinate. This girl has a dream to unite the feuding nation. *shrugs* XD Maybe not the most original concept in the world, but it's solid. Besides, Yabuki Kentaro's art rocks. :)

I'd also like to see some of, say, Kaori Yuki's other works animated. Like for example, Neji - a modern-day, pseudo-Snow White fairytale about a boy who was shot and frozen, only to be revived when technology allowed him to live. It's only 3 chapters, but has potential, I think. XD

lalatne

Meier Link

Cancel

I want I"s to be anime, I've seen the OVA but never like and now what I like to be anime is I"s coz the story is soo nice hehe ^_^ and funny.

andanother

andanother

caged bird

Cancel

OMG egnirys! I came here to say Mars and there u have already said it! wowie!!!! tee hee ^^ great minds think a like... i think Princess Ai too...

• Nov 17, 2004
Cancel

well for one, Pretty Face, id love to see it animated and im sure it will be eventually. Also it would be cool to see Blame! animated though i think it would be extremely difficult to pull off. Also, i absolutely love to see the whole Please Save My Earth manga as an anime, those OVAs were weak, i want more@!!

Millenia

Millenia

lariho~! X3

Cancel

I want Mint na Bokura in anime! this manga is very cool! Noel is very kinda funny ^^

hishou

hishou

- elusive shadow user on hiatus-

Cancel

Girl Got Game (aka "power!!") is one I'd looove to see as an anime!
I'm including links for info on them rather than typing it all in. :D
http://tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?propertycode=PWR&categorycode=BMG

Another is i.n.v.u., which is actually a Korean manga. http://tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?propertycode=INV&categorycode=BMG

Now, with Kill Me, Kiss Me , I'm not sure if it's been made or is being made already, but I'd love to see it anyhow! ^_^' http://tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?propertycode=KIL&categorycode=BMG

Alice19th is most definitely one I'd be grateful to see as an anime!!! :nya: pwhee~...
http://store.viz.com/product/GNVVV0001/b.ALICE19/s.1x2mcR2c

.... hmm,.. If I think of anymore I'll post em, but those above are it for now! :)
-Li-

Signature
Need help? Double-check the FAQ before you thread. ^_~ *hint-hint*
My Most Recent Wall: Odyssey v2 - A Tsubasa: R.C. wallie! ^^
My Most Recent Doujinshi: "Angela"

SasukeUchiha

~Sasuke Uchiha~

Cancel

.. I like every manga as anime.. because we don't have many of them. Wait I'm counting...

X, Jeanne, CfG,CB,VoE,NGE,BB,YGO,IY,Ranma,Sailor Moon, SK,Hellsing,Najica,Aika, Duel Master =_=, Megaman...... thats all ôo I know there in America are many Animes like Tokyo Mew Mew [In English Hollywood Mew Mew or Mew Mew Alliance right? XD]

i would like to have Hollywood Mew Mew or Naruto in Germany. ~_~ I don't know which Mangas aren't Animes.... ôo because We live on Moon..... *lol* I mean.. when you say the word Manga .. many look to you and say :"Can I eat this?" =_= That makes be angry.

~Ima made nando mo?~

I'm an Avenger for my Clan.... I'm living to kill Itachi :D

Sasuke is mine and Itachi ,too! *lol*

• Nov 17, 2004

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

Manga in Germany? I have a friend who's a German (she was here on exchange last year) and she mourned the fact that some of their manga releases were ahead of ours and she was missing them... like FAKE and Fruits Basket. But now she's back home.

She also complains about how the japanese speak German (so does a friend of mine who studies the language) He likes NGE better in english for the fact that Asuka's German is better.

Signature

Cancel

I would love to have Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle as anime!
it will be so cool just like CCS

Wish you can forgive your yesterdays
Wish you can love your tomorrows

Cancel

So many too choose from. Hmm.. I've only read a few of the novels, but I'd like to see a Battle Royale anime (Fhew, that wouldn't go over well with the censors!). Oh, and more of Berserk would be nice too.

Geeze, guess I'm on a violent kick today :)

Cancel

I'd really like to see Angel Sanctuary as anime.. I know there are 3 oavs, but they cover only the first couple of volumes of the manga and they're not that good.. I want a whole series! *sob* A Count Cain/God Child anime could be interesting too XD

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.